Do you grind your weed before smoking it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I subscribe to the "exit not an entrance" theory of BUT-T he showed his molds. If you blow those up, but-T hair shows...

Really have done it, much better when I get Bubba to do it for me.
But yes I have , and I have the mold right from ebay too.
Wait until he sees my gigantic spring powered hockey puck....I mean suppository shooter.

Something like the butte/shotgun deal in "I spit on your grave" series.

Bubba

IMGP2557.JPG

I got a few grinders along the way and ended up with using a plastic grinder. oops.. stone me lol It is just like the cheapest grinder turned out to be the best grinder. It has a very handy storage compartment with lock mechanism to keep some buds if i am going out and I have played a guessing game with a few people to guess what it is and they never guessed right. It looks more like a small torchlight is also very handy to grind with easy on the hands. I guess a similar design made from metal would be awesome. I foud a link of the one that looks exactly like mine on Aliexpress just 1.2$ lol I actually bought mine from a local dropshipper overnight delivery cost me about 3.4$ but I guess it is the same worth it to try. If you want to get it make sure to get the black not transparent doh :D 2.26US $ |1Pcs 4 Color Plastic Grinder 40mm Diameter Tobacco Herb Crusher Storage Case Box Grinders Smoke Pipe Cigarette Accessories|Tobacco Pipes & Accessories| - AliExpress

Latest posts

Back