Do you have a tattoo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
at our age turkeyneck, it would not be the first woman's ass i've kissed to get what i want. hehehe

Good Question... I have humm 8

I have a burst with the symbol for pisces on the back of my neck.. .

right below that on that little bone between your shoulders i have a peice of Kanji that say Wisdom...

I have a Unicorn on my Right Ankle...

A Baby Puma on my left ankle....

A cross on my Left Bicep....

2 butterflies and a rose on my chest....

and the start of a half sleeve on my Right arm...

and under the start of the half sleeve i have a small little butterfly i got when i was 16.

dam i love ankles and tats, start kissing there and work yer way up. like that baby puma; go from baby to momma eh? im baad. hehehe

I have 2 one on my arm and one on my opposite leg

hahaha!.... yup from the baby to the momma... i hear ya on that

Nope, I don't have any tattoos but I do have several scars... and a hole in my ass.

Reverend Willis said:
Nope, I don't have any tattoos but I do have several scars... and a hole in my ass.

Imagine that! I've got one of those too! :rolleyes:

LOL.

I Have one on my left shoulder blade, its a dagger through a heart with a rose around it. I want one more.... But got no ideas:( Heres my tattoo not very clear but hey....:p

Image023.jpg

Got an symbol on my arm ... starting to look a bit dodgy now though

i got a small one planned....i am hoping to get it done before the sleeve i mentioned in previous posts

i want a nice lipstick kissmark and this SweetHeart beside it

i want this on the back of neck so it is only visible when i wear my hair up :cool:

sweettart (WinCE).jpg

Latest posts

Back