do you know what this could B

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moneyman

Reaction score
it started as light green spots and than all of the tips started to brown. This mourning I looked and even the new growth had brown tips. at the 1 st sign I flushed and transplanted but I haven't really fed her. I did that because I had ph problems before. and assumed this was the same.like I said haven't fed her.
(can someone tell me how to make my pics smaller.)
dadylilgirl4.jpg

dadylilgirl3.jpg

dadylilgirl2.jpg

dadylilgirl1.jpg

dadylilgirl.jpg

Nute burn. Give her a 1/4 strength next time. Maybe even 1/8 strength.

hi i have small white spots on leaves on some plants and they are almost transparent where light can pass through discoloring and some holes chewed in leaves anything i can spray on them? i prefer organic spray if at all possible thanx

how to fix the problem now.

corso sative
you can use a soap mix.
it worked for me

yea i need some help also when should an outdoor plant start to bud

mrgreen said:
yea i need some help also when should an outdoor plant start to bud

You should start your own thread, man. And put all your questions and stuff there. You will probably get more replies.

it seems as though growth has stopped. no new growth in a few days. And old leaves are still dieing
Can this be the result of high temps in a grow room?

Ok you say you havent fed her..so unless you are using some type of soil you shouldnt be.....I would think it has to be lights, temp, or water. Couldnt help but notice in the pic's the soil looks really moist. do you have drain holes in that cup??? and if so are you shure your not over watering her???? Just curious but what type of soil are you using? Do you know what temps your grow room gets to?? Im not experienced in indoor growing but here it gets 100 ferinheight(think i butchered the spelling on that) more than once each summer with the average about 89 during the day but weeks of 90+ temps are normal, and outdoors do fine for me but if your room is hotter than that then I would do something for shure. . Just make shure the lights stay a few inches from the plants. I dont think heat is the problem though. Hope one of the more experienced growers tries to help you out because thats about all my ideas. Keep us posted on how its going

:yeahthat: . Like gottagrow said, couldn't help but wonder if your using drain holes or not too? The soil does look super moist.

yes I have drain wholes. The pics are right after a water. Really an attempt to flush.
i noticed something else with my baby. I saw to small bugs. They were brown, and I could see there legs both of them ran beneath the soil. i dont know if it was a few bugs hangin out or something i should be concerned with.i sprayed the leaves and the soil with schultzs insect spray. could this be my problem or an added problem. she doesn,t look goo, but ill fight to the end with help from you guys.

your pretty confident that it is nuteburn bombbud. i transplanted and flush what else can I do?
I transplanted to a mix of premeir sphagnum pete moss and top soil. i started with a cfl after i started seeing problems i moved to 400watt hps with my other ladys.

the 1 that is in the pink pot is in LST not falling over.

This is the biggest out of the 3. In her younger years.
driedcropp013.jpg

my3ladys.jpg

my3ladys1-1.jpg

my3ladys2-1.jpg

my3ladys3-1.jpg

my3ladys4.jpg

my3ladys5.jpg

what is that in the bottom of the pot..?

Your plants are experiencing nutrient burn and pH problems alon gwith some overwatering.

yes ph was my problem. I fixed it and now the 2 bigger ones are growing well. I was going to give them another week to get over any stress that I may have caused than I think I am going to flower the 2 larger plants.
What do you think?

What the hell is that in the soil?????
broken blinds or what cuz haha
Hit me up Peace

dang dude it makes me sad that
ya plant got nute burn dude but
learn from ur mistakes and u will
be fine hopefully it recovers i will
be watching to see if it does.

peace

Latest posts

Back