Do you smoke alone or with others? (poll)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you primarily smoke with??

• Alone

• Significant Other

• Group Toker

Results are only viewable after voting.

SAHM318

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just want to conduct a little survey here. Do you smoke alone or with others? Which one do you prefer?

Okay, I'll start.

Last night was the 2nd time I ever smoked alone... I prefer to smoke w/ people or with a special someone. I guess I'm still conditioned to that because the first time I smoked w/ someone was the best sex I ever had, so now when I smoke, my body craves that... so last night was a waste of a great high! GEEZ!

It doesn't matter to me. Usually I am smoking with my girl everyday, but sometimes when shes in bed and I'm up playing xbox or something I'll rip a few from the pipes myself.

I prefer to smoke alone. my favorite time is in the morning. get high, make some coffee, watch the morning news, check the internets....

I myself usually smoke alone the less that know the better for me and I live in a small town so word travels fast.

i smoke alone like crazy.. depends.. i like to take bong rips at the computer which is where i spend some "me" time..

in a social situation such as skiing for example i'll 50/50 smoke in the woods by myself or invite/match people on the lifts...

Most of the time,
I smoke by myself. I do love a good summer evening fishing with a friend and knowing that all is covered. Smoking with a close friend IS all that.
When I go off to smoke alone, I choose a good looking morning and that certain item called a hoober, and then the day is what I create with the help of coarse.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

i prefer to smoke with people but if theres noone to smoke with i dont see the harm in doin it by myself lol

i love passing a nicely packed bowl of some headies around in a small group....
but i always love my late night, by myself Toke.
i can just sit there...and get as ripped as i want...and do whatever floats my boat.
ideally, i would like to toke up with just one other person....i have more fun with people, than i do by myself......most of the time....video games are tighttttt stoned :)

I smoke with my wife and my closest friends.

other than that. I smoke alone. quite often too i might add.

Seems to me as if you were trying to get a poll started and didn't exactly know how so I started one for you. :aok:

So, for me, I really smoke by myself. Up until a few months ago, the misses was my smoking partner. But she is now carrying a little one so I've been flying solo for the most part. However, the holidays brings family close so we have some good times coming up! :ccc:

This has changed over time. In the 70's I mostly smoked with friends. It was by definition a social act. In the 80's, more by myself, but I had to let friends try my grow. Now it's by myself most of the time. All the males in my family smoke. Brother-in-laws, newphews, and sons. So when I smoke with others it really is a social gathering. It just doesn't happen all that much any more.

well...i really love both however i did vote for by myself....i mean, its just whats convenient for me. a lot of times it'll be late at night and ill just be like, well now seems like the right time. but if i had a preference i would have my friends come over and blaze with me every time!

is smoking here with your budz on MP "smokin alone" :confused:

if not than i think many here smoke with "others" more often...eh? :headbang2:

the wifey dont smoke but rarely and why share with your bum friends lol

Smoke with my wife or alone when she goes to bed

I used to smoke in a group, but after moving to the other side of the country i now smoke alone, my partner does not smoke but she is cool that i do, in my old town everybody knew everybody and it soon gets common knowledge who smokes, i like it as it is now, only my partner and i know i smoke and only my partner knew i was growing, thats just the way i like it, some things are best kept secret!

Latest posts

Back