Do you think I'll pass?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Jackson

Reaction score
I used to smoke about twice or thrice a week about a month and a half ago. My parents tested me and said they would test me a month from then. I smoked I think 3 or 4 times, but definitely not heavily. Its been 18 days since I smoked last. It was two blunts in one night, then another the following morning. I'm 5'5, weigh 130 lbs. (I know I'm ******* tiny) My test is tomorrow, andI'm fairly confident the outcome will be me passing. I just need social backing. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

your being tested by the parents?

what if ya fail?

smoke freeely ......I say

:48:

doubtful should have tried the jello

My parents will take my car away, send me to live with my grand parents, and will never support me.

Michael Jackson said:
My parents will take my car away, send me to live with my grand parents, and will never support me.

so your parents are gonna pawn you off on their mom and dad if you smoke some pot...................... something don't sound right about that........ if your under 18........ why you asking us here?...... your not supposed to be here........ if your 18 or over....... their house their rules....... and shame on you thinking you should be supported by them and not follow their rules.

Latest posts

Back