Do you think you look like a stoner?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope ,,,,look just like a regular mum ,well a regular mum whos stays constantly high :rolleyes:

apart from a slight reddining of the eyes sometimes ,,no one can tell ,,well at least i dont think they do ....i dont care if they do but dont advertise it either ,,:stoned:

Well, everywhere I go people seem to ask me if I have any herb. That has been damn near my whole life. I don't think I look like a stoner.

In my younger daze, I allways had herb on me, so that was a give-away at all the bars...and the best pick up line!

I am stoned most of the time...so maybe....

degenerative_disc said:
IMO

You can tell but you really can't.
I have looked at people and thought yup a definate smoker and yet I have been to parties of some diferent organizations and have personaly seen people who look like upscaled citizens like doctors, lawyers members of government who are just as quick to light one up. I personaly dont look like someone who smokes, that being said I dont even smoke in front of other people. Its the choice i have made to be safe! I go to places were people are doing it and when they ask if I want some I tell them I don't smoke even though I do. Its part of my famous fraze "TELL NO ONE" and sleep easy at night.

If people see that I dont smoke and I tell them I am not into it then who would believe a roumor that I grow it even though a roumor could not be told because I have told nobody! Everyone thinks I am the follow the straight line guy but really behind my own closed doors and no one else to see I am really a acomplished smoker!:evil:

Hey, aren't you downstairs in the kitchen making me a cup of coffee? If not, you sound just like my hubby!

I

.....the wifey says I look totally insane when I am stoned.....news to me....always thought I looked pretty normal.....but I don't try for the redneck look because around here they use all kinds of drugs....so I usually try to keep the hair not too crazy looking and the beard not too long.....as far as clothes go....there are no rules

hey UKgirl.....I bet you are a cute mommie!!!!!!!!!!!! still trying to understand all the rules of soccer.......pee-dude

Tommy Chong is my hero, and I want to be just like him when I grow up. After working at it for 61 years, I think I'm getting there.

I don't look like a stoner, barefeet, cutoff bibs and a camo tee shirt,:rolleyes: it's the "skunk smell" that gives me away.:aok:

I dont know if I look like a stoner, what do they look like? Those who smoked from the sixties are all in their sixties or older now.....
I just dont know if I look like a stoner, I am stoned.

I flip back and forth. Just gave the ole hair a chop and now look like a prep. damn 100F weather got the better of me :eek:
Depends...if I'm in my reclusive mind set yep...I look like a country boy. If out for good times i clean up. Sorta wierd tho...how come i find more women when I'm all rough and shaggy and not cleaned up....huh. Think your on to something there NCH about the women. :p

I highly doubt most people would look at me and guess that im a stoner, I competed as a National bodybuilder for 7 years untill about 2 years ago, so I am still very fit and pretty clean cut besides all of the art work on my skin ! most of it can be cover by a T shirt tho.

I dont really dress to fancey..... camo or kaki cargo shorts, vans and a T shirt and a ball cap pretty much all year winter or summer ! The only thing that might give me away would be the big grin from ear to ear on my face :D everyday and my relaxed attitude !

The truth be told, I really dont give a **** what people think I am! Im a stoner at heart and I wouldnt change that for the world, i know I would be a high strung maniac without it so each to their own smoke up MarrPr's !
Im out :lama:

i look like any other 6'3 275 lb redneck you might see in the convienince (?) store at o' dark thirty in the morning. around the time you said to yourself,
"that huge sumbitch smelled like the bottom of my one hitter." I'm gone in my non - descript vehicle to repair your ..................

it don't matter what i fix for you. i'm just glad you "might" not be able to finger my big azz..............

dang, sounds like we have a lot of country boys in here!! haha, well onto the topic... I don't look like a stoner at all. Just look like a Mommy, dressed in my Old Navy wardrobe.. Gotta love it!

:heart: you country boys!! haha

Definitely dont look like a stoner but you can tell I smoke.

:heart: we do have a quiet way of making the world go round. thanks hoppy.

I don't look like a stoner but my big red eyes give it away every time. Im somewhat clean cut but covered in colorful tattoos. And I'm getting gray hairs at 27!!!!!!!!!:holysheep:

I hang with a couple hippie people and there is just no hiding that. You know they are stoners before you've talked to them.

I shaved my head 1 year ago at the end of September...hve not had a hair cut since...I also started smoking again last November...coincidence? I do not look like a stoner when I go to work in the morning... I hide all my hair under a hat because UPS doesn't allow long hair...but once I punch out for the day I unleash my hair and yes I probably look like a stoner for sure...I don't wear any pro pot clothes or talk about my hobby to anyone except my wife because I can not be drug tested without serious probable cause...(thanks teamsters...I guess the money I pay you each month is actually worth something)...I hve lots of friends that smoke and they come in a variety of looks...you can't always judge a book by its cover though...

Well I don't think that I look like a stoner...but NorCalHal picked me out of thousands of people at the airport. ;)

I definitely don't look like a stoner. I look like a young psychologist (what I'm going to school for).

You never know who's a stoner and who isn't.

i dont but back in HS my hair was long, rebelling from private school haircut, and my eyes were always red and i didnt start smoking until 9 years after graduation. now i have short hair and always in jeans and t-shirt and now my eyes are red for a reason.

Art, black shirt in fla = heat stroke. is your wife pissed at you or something.

Latest posts

Back