Do you think you look like a stoner?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shockeclipse

1000w Of Love
Reaction score
I was just thinking about all my friends and family members that definately look like they smoke pot. I know its kind of weird but I think for the most part its fairly easy to pick stoners out of a crowd. Now I know that not everyone looks like they toke but my question is... Do you?

I think I definately do. They way I dress, my attitude, long hair (soon to be dreaded)

Doe's running around naked include me as a part of your family AND freinds............ This is Australia my Freind ! Wolf Creek !

Not in the least bit. Short hair, clean jeans and a collared shirt

IMO

You can tell but you really can't.
I have looked at people and thought yup a definate smoker and yet I have been to parties of some diferent organizations and have personaly seen people who look like upscaled citizens like doctors, lawyers members of government who are just as quick to light one up. I personaly dont look like someone who smokes, that being said I dont even smoke in front of other people. Its the choice i have made to be safe! I go to places were people are doing it and when they ask if I want some I tell them I don't smoke even though I do. Its part of my famous fraze "TELL NO ONE" and sleep easy at night.

If people see that I dont smoke and I tell them I am not into it then who would believe a roumor that I grow it even though a roumor could not be told because I have told nobody! Everyone thinks I am the follow the straight line guy but really behind my own closed doors and no one else to see I am really a acomplished smoker!:evil:

No. But most can tell I spent time in the military by walking, posture, hair.
Wear alot of Khaki when out. Mainly because they dont allow jeans the places I play golf. So I got a million pairs. Collared shirts like Gonna Eat That said.

I smell like a stoner
;)
I look like the president :rofl:

you can definitally can when ur a smoker then u suddenly stop for 7 days
look at urself and judge forusrself lol

:rolleyes: i think my T-Shirts give me away mang but i don't look like a stoner.. just burnt out!

I have that miami vice 3 day beard thing going on, ever since I quit working. I probably look more like I'm drawing unemployment than a stoner :). Wait a minute - getting laid off and drawing unemployment is when I quit shaving! Is that a coincidence or what?

Except the dilated pupils definitely give (all of) us away:D. Especially from the magic brownies... they make me feel like I'm from another planet. Wait a minute - I think I am from another planet...

What was the question again:confused:

oh i'm sure i do.. and i don't care one bit.
if my looks don't give it away, talking to me sure would ;)

i am who i am, stoner and all. don't try to hide it or lie (about smoking anyway)
if that bothers you, well you're probably not really a person i'd care to know anyway.

(i'm in BC also.. you stand out more here when you don't look like a stoner ;) )

ArtVandolay said:
I have that miami vice 3 day beard thing going on, ever since I quit working. I probably look more like I'm drawing unemployment than a stoner :). Wait a minute - getting laid off and drawing unemployment is when I quit shaving! Is that a coincidence or what?

Except the dilated pupils definitely give (all of) us away:D. Especially from the magic brownies... they make me feel like I'm from another planet. Wait a minute - I think I am from another planet...

What was the question again:confused:
Ha! You know what's funny Art? I look like your avatar, but older. I also hate shaving. I trim up if I'm going to a restaurant or fancy place, but otherwise, I let it grow.

Suspenders, jeans and T-shirt and flip-flops. That's me.

I buy my T-shirts 20 at a time, all the same color. I don't have to sort em. I just reach in the drawer and grab.

Used to drive my wife nuts. She told me I had no taste in clothes.

Hell, I'd run around naked if it didn't scare everyone so much. I hate clothes and shoes.

:rofl: Good one, stoney! I could never live with that much hair on my face. It's so hot and humid down here that minimum hair is the only way to go. Same on the tshirt pile, no flannel or suspenders - just a pair of camo shorts and flipflops:). And my ducati cap. Good to go. My wife complains, too. She bought me a black tshirt last week because "I look good in black". What the heck does that mean? And black in Florida? And I'm the one with no taste...

I either look like a stoner or lesbian in my birks.... LMAO

kaotik said:
oh i'm sure i do.. and i don't care one bit.
if my looks don't give it away, talking to me sure would ;)

i am who i am, stoner and all. don't try to hide it or lie (about smoking anyway)
if that bothers you, well you're probably not really a person i'd care to know anyway.

(i'm in BC also.. you stand out more here when you don't look like a stoner ;) )

That is pretty much how it goes with me, especially the talking to me part. Ever since I have become knowledgable on mmj, mj laws, and the history of its prohibition (and tge truths behind it), I never miss an opportunity to inform the unenlightened. As far as looking like a stoner, I know I do but I am proud of it. I love mj and I think it will heal the world someday. Now that I am not growing anymore, I will probably become most verbal on the subject :)

no matter how i dress or 'cleaned up' and presentable i make myself, one quick glance at my eyes tells the whole story..

Everyone looks like a stoner to me, looking at me one could assume many things...

I keep my hair high and tight, always off my ears. A fresh shave daily, and I dress in business casual/golf type clothes. Shoes/boots always have a sole dress, and usually a polish on them. I believe I look like fairly conservative, but I do have a few tattoos. Then the weekend comes and all that is thrown to the wind. :rofl:

Shockeclipse said:
If I had the money I would be coverd in tattoos

Yep yep. LOL. It's cheaper to just have friends that do tattoos though...:hubba:

Latest posts

Back