Do you think you look like a stoner?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The definition of a stoner look has changed so much,

What does a stoner look like?

20 years ago that was easy... now, who knows..

In my daily life and for work I don't look like a stoner, I look like a Grandma with short silver hair.
When I wear my "dancing" clothes for a Phil Lesh concert, then I look like what I am, an old stoner hippy.

Well when I was in detox for opiates 7 years ago(still clean!) the people in treatment all thought I was one of the staff!:)

I think it's difficult to say what a "stoner" looks like. We used to be portrayed as lazy, unkept, and not terribly brite. I'm 6'2, 285, with a shaved head and full beard, also covered in tatoos (though a long sleeve shirt will cover them).
During my work day I look like what I am, a business owner, upper income, fiscaly conservative. I wear a jacket and often a tie ( but my ties might give it away a little, most are Garcia's )
Durring my off time, multi pocketed shorts, Hawaiian shirts, flip-flops, and occasionaly a derby.
My nieghbors think I'm a accentric gardener/Bar-b-quer (but most of them are middle-aged, middle management, boozers)
So I guess most of all, I really don't care if people think I look like a stoner, I just smile and go about my business and encourage others to do the same.

OK guys this will floor you!!
Please dont judge by what you see!

When you think of a stoner bet this is not what you think of?

Cheers!!!!

Man I cant beleive I almost posted a pick of myself!!!!

Sorry folks I woke up all of a sudden!

Cheers again!!!

Mutt said:
I flip back and forth. Just gave the ole hair a chop and now look like a prep. damn 100F weather got the better of me :eek:
Depends...if I'm in my reclusive mind set yep...I look like a country boy. If out for good times i clean up. Sorta wierd tho...how come i find more women when I'm all rough and shaggy and not cleaned up....huh. Think your on to something there NCH about the women. :p
FromFemale...tcbud to the Guys out there.

When you arent cleaned up, looks like you have a job prolly or at least have work to do somewhere. Dont know if you have a job or not. I have to admit, that when the husband comes home all sweaty and dirty/oily, he is quite appealing to me. Looks good after a shower too.:D Now you would never think of him as a stoner. Not since the mulet was 86'd shortly after I met him.;) He was a fire fighter once, and told me most action he ever got was after working a fire....all smokey and sweaty....the girls told him he smelled like a camp fire.....:rofl: :bong2: :bong2: :fly: oh my...is that too much information? Im the Cowgirl to his Indian....:D .

Yeppers,

You wouldn't know it, but I have been told for many, many years that I look like the zig-zag man, and yeah I guess I do at that, but an older version. LOL:rofl:

My nieghbors think I'm just a old eccentric, and I do wave at them or say a kind word, but I do look like I do, so every now and then on a blue moon night someone might ask if I would care to burn one. I almost always say "Hell Yes" whoops does that give it all away ? LOL Temp Files 752.jpg

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

Temp Files 752.jpg

Latest posts

Back