Does creeper weed really exist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red eyed gardener

Reaction score
A buddy of mine came over the other day and we burned one of some sativa dominant weed and he asked me later if it was creeper weed and i was wondering about it.:rolleyes:

what's the wonder---nothing like the surprise of a new strain sneaking up on you before you know it you realize that it just kicked your butt :D

Had a few that I would consider a "creeper" smoke the first joint of it, and be I better have another. By the time you get it rolled up, it's "I don't need this right now.

Of course creeper weed exists....smoke a bowl, think you need to load another bowl because the first didn't hit very hard, go to get up and realize your legs don't work so well. :D

jack47 takes a good 15 minutes to reach "full effect". Does that constitute "creeper"?

dang!I guess when youre smokin shwag all the time you really dont pay much attention since the quality of the high is allways in question.Its nice to smoke your own grown im startin to notice the differences between a sativa high and an indica high too

Oh yeah... Creeper Weed is when you are smoking away, wondering if you're getting high and then all the sudden realizing you're high as hell and that you probably didn't need those last few hits! :stoned:

:bong:

LOL yea been there done that way way too many times , i love it its like a nice lil suprize inside

Hamster Lewis said:
Of course creeper weed exists....smoke a bowl, think you need to load another bowl because the first didn't hit very hard, go to get up and realize your legs don't work so well. :D

^this

A little while ago I took the last hit remaining in my little glass bowl left over from last night. By the time I had the bowl filled again I sat it down realizing I was already high as heck. It's sitting here looking at me, smiling and winking like a little Vietnamese hooker, saying things to me like, "I love you long time." I guess it's the opposite of creeper....

Peace

Latest posts

Back