Does donating to a club = Dealing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I look forward to the day when this wonderful plant is legal and, much like brewing beer, we can grow our own. Or, much like with beer, we can run down to the corner store and pick up some strawberry banana amazonian haze grown by a professional with a passion for his/her work. I wont call that person a drug dealer nor would i call you one.

While there are those that have used the prohibition to take our beloved plant to some all time lows, i personally don't see people who are distributing this sacred plant to those that need/want it as drug dealers either, necessarily.

We can spend all the time in the world rationalizing our actions but the fact is if you're making money then you're making money. Doesn't matter how much. It's not donating.

And i see nothing wrong with that myself. Be proud of your work and get payed for it? Sounds like a dream job to me..

I am specifically growing moby **** for this club because it induces extreme hunger and thirst which is pefect for people on chemo..the owner is very excited about it as I am..I got the worst dry mouth the first time I smoked it..I havent expereienced that in years..I enjoy thinking that certain strains will really help people. My goal is to donate 10 % or tithe as they say....some christians would find that appaling. :holysheep:

aww dank you are too kind. I really enjoy the freedom I have and know alot of it is due to others with chronic health conditions. being diabetic and going through what little that I have has made me keenly aware of what some people endure..

2 dog i want to thank you for what you are doing for those people, you have no idea how those people and the people around them suffer from such a nasty disease it is nice to know there are some people out there still willing to help others without being compensated ( i am sure you would have donated, being compensated or not) and i could be wrong you may know how it is because you are a legal grower just thought about that one haha but yea for you to grow a strain specifically because it causes crazy hunger to help people on chemo 2 dog that just hits the low man in the heart in all the right places keep doing what you are doing and never let anybody tell you, you are doing something wrong you are an angel

awww you guys are emberassing me..I believe a blush is coming on...right now it is a side job the dream is to make a enough to cover me growing full time and provide more volume. I am working on it.. this is my first year growing and I feel like I learn more everyday. thanks to this site and all the wonderful people.

Doggie you are no more a dealer then the farmer who grew the corn I had for dinner...:) If anyone is hating on you it is because you are lucky enough to live in the state that we all Ultimately want our Nation to be....

2Dog said:
awww you guys are emberassing me..I believe a blush is coming on...right now it is a side job the dream is to make a enough to cover me growing full time and provide more volume. I am working on it.. this is my first year growing and I feel like I learn more everyday. thanks to this site and all the wonderful people.

1st yr in growing huh.. very freakin impressive.. i must say..i would love to do wut your doin.. i too am in my first yr of growing and this site has been such a help.. i jus wanted to say kudos to you

dealing with that nasty stuff from day to day i don't have it but my lady has it and yea it is a great service to be able to provide for people who need. Chemo just makes a person start to slowly fade away from you and when that's the person you love most in your life can turn your whole world upside down literally and for you to give people an added chance of having the will to fight something that is so perseverant that is just something so amazing i don't think you could really wrap your mind around how much you help.

Several people close to me have been helped by MMJ. Most of them were to feeble to grow their own and to broke to buy at street prices (not able to get to the streets either). That is exactly what made me become legal... I found out from how it helped others just what it could do for me. I am able to grow, go to the store, lift and bend, etc... So many are not. If the dispensary can get discounted medicine they can offer discounted medicine (I hope they do- no dispensaries where I live).
How is it wrong to help other LEGAL patients? I totally plan on donating as soon as I reap my first harvest. I have such a monster growing I should be able to get lots of medine (GREEN MOJO please...
:ciao:

all you gals/guys who grow for someone else that is sick, and do it from the heart, not for profit, are very special people. i'm sure 99 percent of us started growing illegally, or underground if you prefer. then a loved one, be it family, or friend, got down bad sick, and you helped with some of your stash....

that scenario is how it began for me! it took almost two years to figure out what i do now. and that is, grow for terminally sick friends. am i a dealer??? heavens no...lol...i'm a saint also...toot-toot!!!lol.lol...

when you give an hour of dignity back to a man, so his young son/daughter can sit on daddies lap, well that my friends is compassion in one of it's truest forms...in this instance, you cannot put a price on freedom...am i a dealer???

when my mother lays in bed at night, in entire body pain, from bone cancer, and cries in the next room, from the pain, and refuses pain meds, and shes scared to go to sleep, for fear she wont wake up, and i give her a brownie, so she can at least rest a little,,,am i a dealer???

i can go on for ever with these true stories, personal gains, i like to call them. i've never sold one gram of mmj in my entire life. if i needed something to do what i do, such as another light, i suppose that would be fine for someone to make enough to get that. but, i have not gone there personally. i traded a nice air compressor once for a so-so light. i loved that compressor too!

so, i ask you once again, am i a dealer???

Edit > high respect 2dog, lr775, gone2pot, and all those who know compassion...

2dog like i said ur not a street d, your family! Look at it this way. The people who are gonna get your...um....goodies ahem.. i'm sure are very proud. By getting what change you get they are helping you pay fer dirt and nutes! I would think they would feel like they are contributing and not just relying. I know this is all handled through the collective but it's all a big circle if ya think about it!

I don't think it makes you a dealer at all. You are providing goods and they are reimbursing your efforts and money spent. If our state ever gets their acts together I will do the same thing. I sell veggies, what is the difference??? Not a bit of difference to me.

i got faith that your state is next in line gss!!! it all boils down to the way those rules are written in your state. mine has been legal just over year and a half, and nothing is solid still. leo is still doing thier smash, and grab antics...wheres the compensation?

we can have 12 in flower.:D . i think , 24 in veg. thats plenty. 'specially when you are a care giver for 5 others. now the limit is 60, flower, 120 veg.:p :D ...

but, so far, that card is useless. when they come, your left with a big mess to clean. we need big money up in here giving leo the smack down...

Latest posts

Back