Does niacin really work?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

attilakilla

Reaction score
Wuz up peoples out there:cool:
I have a issue going on in my personal life. I'm about to do some time for selling green. And I was wondering if Niacin really work. Its the sept. 19 and I haven't smoke in five days. I'm proud of myself:( . But I have to turn my self in on the sept. 27. For the first few days I was popping Niacins left and right. Now I don't even fill the burn. But now I starting to go a little crazy because I don't know if it works. My urine is not as dark as it use to be. So I guess that a plus. I just can't fu*k this up because I was granted work release. If any one out their can help please hit me up.
Holla

why didnt you just read about the sure gel method . one of niacins main ingriedient is gelatin. they also have a none flushing niacin. less pills for a few dollars more. but if you read the whole part of this section on how to pass a drug test you will know if niacin works for some individuals.

i used niacin and lots of water successfully years back,im pretty sure it is proven to flush you out.

The side effects are horrible and its not scentifically proven to help.

doesnt hurt thats for sure, use it for a couple days b4(actually about 5 days is good then you should also use the suregel thing for good measure!!!!good luck

Use herbal cleans. Works for me every time and i like to get high and stay trhere all day every day. Take it 2 hours before a test and the test shows clean. Just took one yesterday for a job after smokeing day and night for 4 years and it was clean. I've used it many times with the same results clean, clean, clean.

This is the ONLY stuff other that synthetic that I found that works.

I had a buddy who played D1 Football and he said that you can use it and it will help but it will show up as a "coverup." Surgel works the best from what i hear.

Latest posts

Back