Does this look done?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..dang straight! toss the buds right up there alongside the zucchinis and sweet corns!
Sell it by the bushel !! :aok:

Hg just to ease your concerns this friend of mine was on probation from the age of 14.. been away to juvinile offender camps twice he was in a gang that several of the members with indited under rico stautes. murder and supposadly a pipeline of cocaine trafficing from Mexico to south fl, He is 19 now , holds a job.. has a valid drivers license . smokes weed but he is doing a lot better now than he was seeling hard drugs or haging out with the homeboys.. I am actually proud of him for his change..

hero4u2b said:
Hg just to ease your concerns this friend of mine was on probation from the age of 14.. been away to juvinile offender camps twice he was in a gang that several of the members with indited under rico stautes. murder and supposadly a pipeline of cocaine trafficing from Mexico to south fl, He is 19 now , holds a job.. has a valid drivers license . smokes weed but he is doing a lot better now than he was seeling hard drugs or haging out with the homeboys.. I am actually proud of him for his change..
:aok:... I wish him luck in staying free! :)

Mutt said:
I'd be cool with a stand at the farmer's market LOL Next to the old timer with the best tomatoes. :cool: and no taxes...just locals providin for locals. and of course can't forget the moonshiner...he'll always be stuck selling out the back of the car tho...the poor guy. Southern Women can't stand us country boys gettin into the shine LOL

That's cuz ya'll get stupid. Kidding

I don't know about where you live HG but in the state of Florida when someone is 18 years of age they are considered an adult and responsible for their own actions. As for this thread.. lets try and keep on track about if you can tell if the plant is done or not.. possibly what he might want to use to kill insects if you really want to be helpfull and leave our accusactions at the door.. I know one can become easily distracted and want to focus on anything other than the topic at hand. especially if I have nothing else to do in life other than focus on what might need be corrected in other ppl. places and things. Hero

this is some funny ****. the guy only asked if its done. if the kid gets caught its his personal problem.

MichiganMedhead said:
this is a pot growing forum and i'm sure not all of the people here are from the 15 medical mj states.... i guess the outdoor forum should go huh cuz thats almost all illegal growing.

There is a big difference between illegally growing on your land and illegally growing on someone else's land without approval. Let alone your parents property without there knowledge. Jmo

hero4u2b said:
I don't know about where you live HG but in the state of Florida when someone is 18 years of age they are considered an adult and responsible for their own actions. As for this thread.. lets try and keep on track about if you can tell if the plant is done or not.. possibly what he might want to use to kill insects if you really want to be helpfull and leave our accusactions at the door.. I know one can become easily distracted and want to focus on anything other than the topic at hand. especially if I have nothing else to do in life other than focus on what might need be corrected in other ppl. places and things. Hero

Not if it is on the property of another adult who is aware of it.

not to mention FLA has some of the stiffest MJ laws in the U.S.

Latest posts

Back