Dog Crap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, true... But in my garden I will stick with the composted horse poo...

that whole jenkem bit is just nasty man. i googled it an i think im a puke yo. lol
i mean i use to save bottles of piss for just couple days before i went to my outdoor grow last year and sometimes just openin the bottle to spil it out around the grow was even overwhelmin enuf to make me gag. so i assumed that it would work fro animal to keep away lol.
but never inhaling my own poo an urine, man where do people come up wit this stuff. i mean why would anyone even try huffin fermented human fecal matter and urine fumes. oh man for gross

dirtyolsouth said:
It's a win win win situation... Not only may you have fertilized your salad ingredients but by eating the salad you're already working up the next feed!:p lol....

That right there, Dirty, is straight up coming off the grid.;)

i cannot believe this thread made it to two pages this was a fun one.

i cannot believe this thread made it to two pages this was a fun one.

Okay seriously, Don't use dog****! Unless your well practiced at compost you can produce some unhealthly composed/nutrients. Most human or certain livestock type manures are chemically treated prior to any commercial use. Because of our diets, We and almost all meat eating animals produce waste with bacteria thats difficult to brake down and you can easily catch some funky disease that will probably help you produce a whole lot more unhealthly nutrients.

No I don't think I'll be using any dog**** anytime soon, but it was sure fun to talk about wasn't it.

Its labrador man....my dog ate my stash and i had to follow him around for a week with a baggy to get it back...

Latest posts

Back