Dog Thread!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wiener dogs are cool, but yes they do bark a lot ,,,p,l,r (i have two pit and one wiener )

English Bulldog.. fed...be afraid be VERY afraid!! haha

Photo 18.jpg

photo_0072.jpg

MrPuffAlot said:
He's the biggest scardy cat of them all.
Good thing, his looks intimidate others, because he would be such a
push over. :hubba:

haha looks like i miss judge ur pouch:D
well when i was a little kid i got bit by
one man did that hurt like hell.

..had the unpleasant task of relieving a really good old hunting hound of her misery yesterday...
Rest in peace, Babe..:(

Just an old broken down dog
is what I've come to be.
My senses are all growing dim,
My eyes can barely see.

But master, you're still in your prime,
while I am fading fast,
Please take me with you one more time
Before I breathe mt last.

You used to take me with you
To the woods when I was young,
To do your bidding faithfully
In my youth when I was strong.

My best's no longer good enough,
I'm useless and confused:
For surely you must care for me
as much as I for you.

I'll be waiting by the back door,
Take me with you when you go.
It's all I've ever wanted
and the only thing I know.

I'll struggle up and wag my tail,
Eager your will to do;
And gladly endure a painful walk
Just to be with with you.

Take me with you when you go.
One more time I long to be
with my master and my friend.
Take me with you once again.

Poem by Dana Duke

Oh Hick, I'm so sorry. :(

Here's something that always comforts me during times like that.

-----------------------------------------------

Rainbow Bridge
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

I'm sure she's "catchin' every track" she starts now 'mom. She's with better company now, too..;) Chief, Sharky, TJ, BJ, Chopper, Paco..to name a few.

Hick said:
I'm sure she's "catchin' every track" she starts now 'mom. She's with better company now, too..;) Chief, Sharky, TJ, BJ, Chopper, Paco..to name a few.
I am sorry to hear that Hick.I also know that our anamils become very close to alot of us,almost like one of the family,and it hurts when one of them pass on.But like you said Hick,she's on to a better place running and never getting tired now,Keep your head up.One day you will see them all again.:D

hick, sorry to hear , if yor like me its like loosing a kid darn near my dogs are just about as important they bring a lot of joy , and crap they listen better than my kids do , LOL .. they are in a better place . just wanted to post a pic of my girl CHINA poor thing is fixing to have a litter drop in the next three weeks ,, any way good looking dogs guys and girls..by the way hick & mom two very nice poems.

photo4c4bf64f.jpg

a dog thread huh? well heres my dog abby, shes been a lill bored this summer, but still makes out to the field every season. Sorry to hear bout ur dog Hick. its amazing how something that'll never say a word to you could mean so much.

abby dec. 2004.jpg

white widow , it must be something bred into them pits , to eat your stash my boy had 1 , and she would do every thing she could to eat my plants , after she got the first taste of 1 , so glad when they got there own place LOL.. :) :woohoo:

This is my dog. I think he can kick all of your dogs buts! hahahhahaha J/K

Aries.jpg

thats a good pic WW66 i have yet to get my dog not to eat the damn thing when it gets by her, at first i wasn't sure if she was a pot head or not, but one day i was outside doing some gardening and what not lit a fatty, set it down on the bumper of the truck and went about watering. bout 5 minutes later i go back to lit it up again.... its gone. vanished into thin air. so the other day i packed the pipe, lit it, hit it, and set it down low. walked away and kept an eye on the dog. she went right up to the pipe while it was smoking just a sniffing away. at least now i know to stash my stash

Well, here she is. If you want to know something about my personality, just look at the mutt. She is just like me!

DSCN0743.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

PICT0007.jpg

Beautiful dog dl what breed is she? i see she likes to pose for the camera lol

Haha! Thanks bro. Yeah, she's quite the photogenic pup isn't she. Her name is Penny and is a Brittany. In the Spaniel family. She has so much energy it is almost unbelievable. We will go one some pretty serious hikes and when we get home, she passes out for 2 hours and then is ready to get at it again! It sure is nice to have someone to do everything with at any hour of the day or night too!

Heres another pic of one of my pitts,He likes to Keep it GREEN.The keeper of my Growroom.:hubba:

Crip Sr. 3.jpg

He just got done helping me smoke up one of my derby cars.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Latest posts

Back