donating blood/plasma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reapor

Reaction score
hey, if i go sell my plasma, will they know i have smoked weed?

Yes but more times than not they are not concerned what you do the pot has no effect on your plasma.

I will qualify my answer. Although they have the capability to test your blood (I do not know about the legality of doing that) and find out, they do not. I have given blood on a regular basis since I was 18--almost 40 years. I have smoked pot all that time. LOL--there was no drug testing when I first started giving blood. It is just something they don't test for. There are lots of things they do not test for--I would guess because it doesn't matter.

I can't give blood b/c I've lived overseas for more than 6 months... Retarded...

The Hemp Goddess said:
I will qualify my answer. Although they have the capability to test your blood (I do not know about the legality of doing that) and find out, they do not. I have given blood on a regular basis since I was 18--almost 40 years. I have smoked pot all that time. LOL--there was no drug testing when I first started giving blood. It is just something they don't test for. There are lots of things they do not test for--I would guess because it doesn't matter.

:yeahthat: Several years ago, I used to donate platelets or plasma every 8 weeks (I have AB- blood). I asked the nurse one time if it mattered and as THG guessed, she said it didn't matter.

Latest posts

Back