doomsday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clownman

Reaction score
4dclfev.jpg
2n04mbr.jpg
29gmnx3.jpg
:confused:
30ry3df.jpg
veg tds 630 flower tds 490 ph both 6.0 feeding weekly general hydro program. using distilled water (reverse osmosis) water bought @ the store.

Well, it looks to me like over-fert... or lack of K(potassium). But I am no pro.

Flowering ones look like lack of N(nitrogen), but normally don't need much when flowering. Maybe sulfur? Or once again over-fert? I don't know much about hydro.

Over feeding makes that pattern on leaves...

Are you using an ozone generator or something like that? I was digging through some stuff and it looked a bit like Oz. poison from the tightly knit, interior rusty spots.
What's your base PPM? Is the water out of one of those machines?

The ones in flower do look a little burnt. Do you use GH micro?

give them some Cal-mag and a b1, probly not your problem but it will save them.
as for the ones in flower,not sure. but, Cal.-mag will also help, althow it will make a harsh smoke.

what ferts?
this happend in the veg. & flower room?

made a new mix for flower.... which is
5ml of gro
10ml of micro
15 ml of bloom
per gallon.

no generator or anything.
went by the gh chart. using gh ferts.

---------

hope they can be saved!
problems in both in flower & veg.

looked good before they went into flowering.
flowering one started off with curling leaves where the flowers were and the fan leaves turned yellow quick. now all leaf on the bottom look rusty.

now everything looking bad :(
the veg had a lockout maybe a week ago someone said. which could explain the real yellow rancid looking leafs? seems like new leaves looks fine then turns light green on sides. starting to get red dots on them allready?~

1000 mh 24" from top.
temp mid 70-78
been in veg 60 days.
veg havnt been looking good for awhile now. any idea what feed her?

thanks guys!

also there is a
Epsom salt recipe: Dissolve 2 tablespoons of Epsom salt in 1 gal. of water.

but i've always used cal.mag for the iron and other minerals.

good luck

Cal-mag does help pull things out pretty quickly, it's a good additive.

hey canso, would that be a recipe for distressed plants only, what would you recomend for regular healthy hydro. its seems that some strains are more magnesium hungray for example ak48.
would 1tsp per gallon be good or what do you think?

Latest posts

Back