Dr. Kush4Less Roots Organic KUSH!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is nice to be able to follow along. Your plants are almost exactly the same age as mine. I am in the process of transplanting to 3 gal pots from their Solo cups.

You said that they should be done in 42-56 days? So they flower in 6-8 weeks? Whose Sweet Tooth are you growing? I really couldn't find much info on Mosca's Sweet Tooth and flowering times.

yeah they'll go down in 6-8 weeks even if is a little early. I Im doing barney's I didn't know there was so many sweet tooths. Mosca Negra said flowering time is 60-70 Bc depot says there Sweet Tooth is only 42 days. Barney's says 8 weeks. they also have sweet tooth 1, 2 and 3. by dj short and some more sweet tooths. most seem to have grapefruit in it.

Im glad you like to follow along! I do it for fun and it also helps for records. Im always going back to see how it went down first time around.

:icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :eek: :rolleyes:

ed.JPG

untitled1.JPG

untitled2.JPG

untitledxz.JPG

untitled4.JPG

untitled3.JPG

:yay: PICTURE DAY :yay:

sexy lookin ladies there Doc :hubba:

:icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile:
so this is the first pictures under their new 3000k light
I think I'm going to switch to flower next week.
Im just waiting for them to get a little bigger Ill wait an extra week just to get them at least a bit taller. right now they all measure about 7 inches tall and the the biggest one is 14 x14 wide 2nd biggest is 14 wide 3rd is only 12 x 9 in wide she is more indica n has the least amount of big leafs. then I have my most indica pheno and she is only 11 x 11 but her leafs are short and round looks like my type of smoke

ed.JPG

untitled1.JPG

untitled2.JPG

untitledd.JPG

untitledxz.JPG

:icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :hubba: :D :cool: ;) aaa so here is the latest. i took this picture right befrore the bong hit of "mr nice guy" :D

ed.JPG

untitled1.JPG

Dr. Robertsozki said:
they are now within 1/2 inch of touching eachother so I wanna upload some more pictures in a min

woke up this morning and i saw my plants they are bigger than last night! they are now touching each other. they got a nice and even green color!:icon_smile:

Mine are looking a bit more sativa like--they are taller with skinnier leaves, stretching some. Mosca's may be more sativa leaning and therefore take longer to flower.

Nice grow!! I plan on going organic when I make my outdoor garden. I'll be watchin'!!:icon_smile:

The Hemp Goddess said:
Mine are looking a bit more sativa like--they are taller with skinnier leaves, stretching some. Mosca's may be more sativa leaning and therefore take longer to flower.

yep you might get more weight since they lean on the sativa side!
:icon_smile:
thank you for visiting THG.:D ;)

SoulSurfer said:
Nice grow!! I plan on going organic when I make my outdoor garden. I'll be watchin'!!:icon_smile:

thanks buddy! I like organic a lot! it's very easy. pure water for 1 month then organic nutes... with no need to adjust PH.

healthy, easy and huge!!! since I dont measure nutes for the vegging I can't over feed or under feed. Im loving it. all I do is water and watch!:icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile:

come back soon Mr soulSurfer :cool: ;)

very nice update, good day to you! lets see them :) i'm sitting here like in the maternity ward having a baby watching my last satori seeds try to stay alive :)

:icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :hubba:

this was july 20 Ill do an update today july 22;) when I start to flower and pop some beans!

untitled1.JPG

untitled2.JPG

ed.JPG

untitledxz.JPG

N.E.wguy said:
very nice update, good day to you! lets see them :) i'm sitting here like in the maternity ward having a baby watching my last satori seeds try to stay alive :)

Hey nice to see ya checking on my little ones! I'm also starting NEW babies. good luck w/ your satori!

like killa Watt said on his 300w LED GJ "flippin the switch! let the real show begin"

let's do it wooohoooo!:hubba:
ready or not here we go. they got good side branching going on about 28 days from seed. the first 2 weeks my friend had them and they dind't get nutes and had small lights. they look good now!

so I'll get pictures of the seeds that Im starting. and the girls at their first day of flower!!!! I also added 2 more tubes for a total of 6 54w I think Ill add the other 2 in a few days.

Latest posts

Back