Dr. Kush4Less Roots Organic KUSH!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosebud said:
green mojo to you Dr, looking good.

thank you Rosebud you re so sweet but full of venomous plants lol
You remind me of the famous Sandra Ávila Beltrán " The Queen of the Pacific "
j/k you re much nicer and better at growing! say hello to you ladies for me pink mamma and nurse larry and the rest:D

aww thanks Rosebud!

I started 3 new seeds sweet tooth again. But Im very intersted in buying new ones for my next month's new run. someone here told me about seaofseeds. 8 free seeds. he bought 3 femenised autos. and he got another 4 fem. for free plus 4 regual for free as well. for a total of $25 including shipping!
I also want to hit up herbies you can single pick seeds and they have mango kush for $1.77 each and the satori that i been wanting she is only like $5 each that plus freebies ill have a good selection

the girls looks amazin. lots of green I think they ll do alrite I took all the new shots on all the branches so only the tops will flower and I wont get bottoms little popcorn. Ill upload pictures of yesterday the day b4 that and tomorrows. god bless you all.
as far as my beans I planted 3 sweet tooth seeds in jiffys In the dark. I think tomorrow they ll be out.

I gave the flowering plants a small dose of biotrive bloom and biobud;)

:icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile: :cool: :rolleyes:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

also the jiffy looks look white on top the seeds are about to come up!!!!! this time I planted them on thei belly sideways just like the older ones!

had a dream last night My light fixture had fallen on top of my seedling. i picked up the lamp and the babies were ok the light broke but the babies made it. it seem so real

woah:eek:

mayhaps dbl check all your lines and chains and whatnot?

also did a trasplant on one seedling into 3 gallon smart pot. made 2 clones of each female. so a total of 4 clones and another seed is about to come up. so as soon as the happens I'll plant it in the 3 gl smart pot. Ill take pictures tonight. I also gotta make a small veggin room.

look out for the ground, now. It's been known to rise up and smack me in the face after a good ripper...lol...

Latest posts

Back