Dreamz?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Icex420

Smokaturkey
Reaction score
Whos had the strangest dream lately?

I had a dream last night david hasslehoff was sitting on the beach with me and we were picking thorns out of our feet .....

The skrewed up part was he was wearin these short maroon shorts and sitting across from me i saw his butthole covered with sand. I told him and he got embarrased and ran off. I woke up.....

:holysheep: What the hell is wrong with my brain?

Do you ever wear pink? ;)

Is this the kind of thing you dream about?

Its best that I dont describe my dream or it will get removed.

It involves a chicken a gherkin, 3 elves and an elastic band.

sandy-butt.jpg

That's sick man just sick. :eek: :rofl:
Icex420 said:
Whos had the strangest dream lately?

I had a dream last night david hasslehoff was sitting on the beach with me and we were picking thorns out of our feet .....

The skrewed up part was he was wearin these short maroon shorts and sitting across from me i saw his butthole covered with sand. I told him and he got embarrased and ran off. I woke up.....

:holysheep: What the hell is wrong with my brain?

Not sure what to say. :p
HippyInEngland said:
Its best that I dont describe my dream or it will get removed.

It involves a chicken a gherkin, 3 elves and an elastic band.

Can I get "buzz kill" scientific for a minute? I'm going to explain how dreams work, and why they matter.

You have neural inhibitors working in your mind every second you are conscious. They serve a very useful purpose. Picture a Tiger in your mind. You can "visualize it" but you cant SEE it. You know what a Tiger is, what it looks like, and how you feel about it. These Neural Inhibitors are the only thing that keep you from actually seeing a manifestation of a Tiger in your reality.

Put simply, if you did not have these inhibitors, you would run screaming every time you thought of a tiger.

Now, when you sleep, these inhibitors are THEMSELVES inhibited, and anything that you mind imagines, because a reality.

Dreams are real only as long as they last. If you encounter a tiger in real, conscious life, the chemicals released, and the neural connections made are ZERO PERCENT different, then when you DREAM a tiger.

Your brain however is not stupid. When you wake from a dream, you remember it very vividly, but it disapears very quickly. It fades away in a matter of seconds. Everyone knows this feeling. "Wait, what was I doing there? Wait, where was I?" Your brain is attempting to protect you from these images. Ever drempt about a loved one being killed or lost? Only to wake up in tears?

Your dreams are real just as long as they last.

Couldn't you say the same thing about life?

LSD allows the cross over.

I can control my dreams, I know they are dreams, when a dream is happening I know it cannot possibly be happening in reality, my dreams can be 'directed', I have had this ability from childhood.

HippyInEngland its called lucid dreaming. I have had them many times. The problem with smokin weeds is I can't achieve them. Its only been the times in my life when I have stopped smoking that I can control/direct my dreams. What usually allows me to realize that I am dreaming, is something I see that is so off the wall, that I say to myself this is a dream. In the beginning I was scared and usually would wake myself up,But there has been times that I was superman and did everything I wanted to do. Yeah lucid dreaming is great..

HippyInEngland said:
LSD allows the cross over.

I can control my dreams, I know they are dreams, when a dream is happening I know it cannot possibly be happening in reality, my dreams can be 'directed', I have had this ability from childhood.

Ask yourself, several times a day, "Am I dreaming?"

Why? You never actually ask yourself that, Once you start training yourself to, you will ask it all the time. The secret to Lucid Dreams, is KNOWING that you are dreaming. Once you get past THAT barrier, dreaming is better than any drug ever, and you can do WHATEVER you want with zero reprocussions.

Everyone has this power, but very very few people know how to harness it. Google "Lucid Dreaming" and look up some advice, but never take anything as fact. Lots of "spiritual weirdos" out there trying to make a quick buck.

Also, pick up the movie "Waking Life." I don't take it as 100% doctrine, but it still has many interesting ideas/points that are really fun to contemplate when you are high.

(Provided you like THINKING while high, not just watching aquateen hungarforce)

I have a friend that swears he can do this aswell. I allways believed him tho.

Sounds kewl.

And my dream wasnt lucid hahahaha.. No more manly david hasslehoff bunghole for me please !

It's not like talking to dead people, or being psychic. There is nothing supernatural about lucid dreaming.

Yes, there are kooks who try to sell it as an ideology, but it's really not worth anything. It's just a fun form of dreaming that EVERYONE has experienced from time to time. It's just a matter of training yourself to do it. Lots of great, FREE, resources on the web if you actually want to try it out.

I have this book in pdf form, message me and I will send it to your email address. "Stephen Laberge - Exploring The World Of Lucid Dreaming"

Icex420 Lucid dreaming is one of those great things that happin in life. Not only fly but walk thru walls, anything your conscious minds can think of.

lol@hippy come on man should be able to do that in a day.....but I guess your old and need glasses and bathroom breaks every 15 minutes plus naps. Have I covered everything?

Incontinence pads need changing, gotta take my teeth out to clean them, need new batteries in my reading torch, need comfy slippers, my brown cardigan needs a new button first, magnifying glass is in the drawer, my zimmer frame is squeeky etc etc, the list is endless, its such a drag when your in your 40's :p

Things that I've noticed encourage dreams in me: stress, very little sleep, worry, being waken up during sleep, shame, not eating/drinking enough, uncertainty, STRESS..

I swear I learn (or acknowledge?) things about myself/my situation in life from my dreams.

It has always helped me to write them down.

Lucid dreaming has always amazed me. I noticed I can move around and make things appear and whatnot, but it always feels like I'm interacting in someone else's world.

I'm not crazy am I? :p

Once you get past THAT barrier, dreaming is better than any drug ever, and you can do WHATEVER you want with zero reprocussions.
I usually get that feeling of gravity when I walk down the stairs, or flip backwards on a chair, I jump awake, go back to sleep, and know I'm dreaming.

When you say zero repercussions, I think that's a little misleading. For example, I don't think it's healthy to dream about murdering Santa for his sleigh. ;)

Latest posts

Back