DrGreenThumb and The_Riz's Grow Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look so juicy with crystals! There's no doubt it'll be great smoke just make sure you cure it well. Keep up the good work!

you know i put it all down to TBG's green mojo lol... man that stuff is the bomb!

and you betchya moneyme well be curing it nice and thoroughly

Well, we tried some of the popcorn tonight that we trimmed off our still flowering girls. Let it dry for a day or so.

very heady high and we had the giggles a few times. not a couch lock at all but a real gooooood buzz :smoke1:

had to say it didnt taste like mj at all, probably becuase it wasnt cured properly or the buds werent developed enough, i dunno. it was worth the laugh :stoned:

those things are (Edit Language) huge! how tall were they when you started flowering?

Whats up guys. Just stopped by to see how everything is going. First let me start by saying your ladies are looking great and are monsters. Don't see many 6 foot plants grown indoors. You guys are gonna be some happy campers when harvest time comes and by the looks of things it's gonna be soon. Anyway you guys have done a great job so far on this grow and looking foward to your next. Great job guys. :aok:

chestylarue said:
those things are (Edit Language) huge! how tall were they when you started flowering?

They were around, hmm, must ahve been about 15 inches tall.. Ghandi just kept reaching for the sun though man.

and TBG thanks man, it always means a lot receiving a compliment like that from someone like yourself :cool:.... thanks for your mojo man :D

damn, i can't wait to see pics of finished buds. how much you think those ladies are gonna yield?

i got 6 hash plants and 7 sweet tooths that are all about 6-8 inches tall. i should be flowering in a week or so. i'll post pics soon!

we are hopin for at least 3oz. that would be ideal :D

maybe more ;) you never know. They are pretty big compared to a lot of the indoor plants grown in a box, ours have the ceiling to reach for pretty much, its a good thing we got that space or we may of needed to SOG it in an attempt to keep it down.

I myself am hoping for a big yeild :) may as well get the most we can outta our first grow :D

Oh yeah, me and Riz went into town and found a 10x magnifyer glass :) seems to do the job so we can take a look at them trichomes (which are mostly clear)

there doing great, smelling awesome lol.. will have some more pics next week when there nearing there chop :D

Well the time came to chop Tron, shes slightly less mature than ghandi, but just ready to cut, start of week 10, and well be cutting Ghandi down next week or the week after, gonna milk her for potency lol.

The first pic is the cut, the second is our cola, the third are the first cuttings from branches :D

harvest 010.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

At 1st I was like yeah, it looks pretty good, then I realized THAT'S A 2 LITRE BOTTLE!! Holy crap that's a huge cola! Excellent work guys. You must be proud. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see the smoke report.

thanks man, yeah im proud as hell lol.. and my fingers are SOO STICKY lol
Primecuts: upl.jpg

After I cut my K2 I rubbed the resin on my hands into small balls and smoked it. One of the best smokes of my life.

Great harvest guys :aok:

haha...i like the mugshot

great job man,,,they look amazing.

Latest posts

Back