Drug Test in 3 days. PLEASE HELP!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

call_of_ktulu

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I have a non-supervised test coming up in 3 days and I am really freaking out!!! I was an everyday smoker, took 3 weeks off, smoked an 8th in like 4 days, and will have a week off before my test. I've been drinking tons of water (more than a gallon a day) and working out. I took a test at home and passed, but i'm worried because the second red line on the test strip was very vague (2 lines=pass, 1 line=fail). I also have some quick fix 4.0 on the way, but I'm worried about the temperature thing and the lab somehow finding out it's synthetic. I have a pretty fast metabolism and not that much fat on me.

Please please please help me out! I need this job very bad!

Thanks a lot everyone!

Pypes Palace on line has a great flush with niacin and other things to get your system flushed and masked. My sweetie has used it twice with good results.:D Smithy

If you drink a Q Carbo drink a couple hours before your test youll be cool, ive used it twice so far to get jobs no prob at all.

QUICK FIX works perfect i used it twice and passed one of my drug tests was at a fancy place where thats all the did was drug test. just make sure the temp is 90 to 100 it comes with a temp strip and a heat pad

Dont worry man u just gotta play it cool and they never suspect a thing. :bongin:

with what do they test??? are there tressholds etc??
Unsupervised is easy i think (isnt it?) If supervised and not stressy: Another persons urine (make sure SHE is not pregnant etc) or another substance.
Old testing machines go nuts when chloride(bleech?) or plain cleaningsalt is in the piss (darn ugly tale but,,,,,rubb on your fingers and piss overthem while aiming the cup)

good luck man!!

dutchman

Hey thanks everyone!

I'll let you know how it goes. I will know on Tues if I got the job.

Your not gonna trick the dug test with bleech your just gonna make them tell you to come back and take another one.

I have passed a drug test by having someone pee in a little bottle for me. you just gotta make sure it is between 90f and 100f

Drug tests for jobs are a breeze you get a whole bathroom to yourself LOL

I have alot of experience with drug test and in my experience the best way is to have someone piss in a jar (glass) male or female as long as the female isnt pregnant....keep the glass under your armpit for about 1 hour before testingwear a big shirt and practice writing your name,washing your hands etc...alll with the jar under your arm.under your arm is body temp and as long as you keep it under there. you go in, empty the piss in the urine cup and bam.you wont have to worry about anything..FYI only drug test that will be supervised is if your on parole or probation.......hope you passand you wont have to stop medicating.....

working out can actually bring it out off your system, i had a college psychology teacher that informed the whole class of this , she used to be a social worker, and one of her probation peeps popped dirty, and it was from playing basketball everyday, it brought it out of the muscles and he popped dirty, but no trouble for him since they determined this somehow

Latest posts

Back