Dude.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pranic

Professional
Reaction score
so i'm sitting here watching zombie strippers and i just realized it's soooo sooo much better in french, and the jokes are even better when i'm toasted. so i thought i'd ask yinz what movies you think are better when your smokin chokin and tokin

Pranic said:
so i'm sitting here watching zombie strippers and i just realized it's soooo sooo much better in french, and the jokes are even better when i'm toasted. so i thought i'd ask yinz what movies you think are better when your smokin chokin and tokin

Ummmmm....all of them?:D

Especially Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

I'm with hammy, all movies are usually better when tokin, unless they just plain suck. Last week we finally watched True Grit and after a nice smoke we sat down to watch....gotta say it was an awesome friggin movie. Great plot, I highly recommend...no pun intended

burner said:
I'm with hammy, all movies are usually better when tokin, unless they just plain suck. Last week we finally watched True Grit and after a nice smoke we sat down to watch....gotta say it was an awesome friggin movie. Great plot, I highly recommend...no pun intended
Jeff Bridges ain't never gonna' be no "Duke".. that's for sure ;)
I liked the new one... ok, probably would have been better IF, I had never seen the John Wayne version.

Pranic, that's just funny stuff right there!.. plain funny :aok:

Darn! Hamster! You took the words right out of my mouth. Whats even better when your baked is reading the book, it allows for som uch more imagintion. Granted if you've seen the movie then you'll most likely just imagine the movie, but there is still alot in the book they didnt include in the movie.

However thats not the topic. I would have to say something funny that brings back childhood mems too. Like Tommy Boy or Corky Romano.

try watchng porkys, cheech & chong up in smoke, or anything from the 80s

"Half Baked"
"Pineapple Express" GREAT stoner movies.

But the following is a true POS that might be funny if you're stoned:

"Pot Zombies"....................you can tell it must have been a project that some artsy kids made in college or something, but if you decide to watch it, get verrrrrrry stoned first.........before you even hit play.

Also, try watchin' tv shows like King of the Hill or Family Guy while getting toasted.

those are all great movies.. i'm talking about horrid movies you can't stomach without being high.. lol

ohhh like the stanley cup loss for vancouver or the riots! yes i couldnt watch lol

Ruffy - I've hated the Bruins my whole life with a passion lol, but I can honestly say they deserved the win. Timmy Thomas played out of his head all playoffs and deserved that cup and the MVP. The Nucks had a great season, but Roberto was shakey in the playoffs and was a thorn in their side. Not that they didn't put up a good fight, but Boston looked like they wanted it more.

It was cool to see Recchi go out like that, it's a great way to retire with 3 cups, and I was happy he got to play this last season and win one more.

...can't believe i'm saying i'm happy for the Bruins lol, i'll go back to hating them next season.

...Sorry for the derail Pranic!

I dunno of any crappy movies i've seen that are better high, I try to not was anything i'm not going to like. On a side note, I do love watching horror movies after a nice smoke

burner i totally agree on boston. canucks sucked. i meant the riots were a canadian embarasment !!! needed to be high to watch that shat

A few bad apples, people go there just to riot, ive never understood destroying your own city.

Pranic said:
Zombie strippers ROCKED!!!!
Watching stripperland tonite...spoof of zombieland.

Hi pranic, good to see you. How ya been girl?

On a side note, looked like The citizens of Miami behaved earlier this week and Dallas put on one heck of a parade in 100 degree heat!! :)

Good movies to watch while high?? Well, The Big Lebowski of course!!

lots of stressors but good you know alive lol.. how about you?

Latest posts

Back