Dyanna's son- 09 attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dyannas son

Reaction score
So here it goes i just finally figured out how to post pics so ill start a thread to see what you all think ..
i dont have many pictures of the first parts of veg but here are just a few ..
this is for the most part an organic grow,soil is some stuff called ultimate organic by pro-mix,as for nutes for veg i used Alaskan fish fertilizer 10-10-10 with the last of the super thrive i had frm last grows for flower nutes i am using Alaska Fish Fertilizer morbloom 0-10-10i know there are better things to use but im on a budget with this grow..
everything is frm seed,
i have GH super lemon haze feminized,
seedsman indian skunk
seedsman velvet bud
an the rest are all just potent potent bag seeds i have saved for ever wich have amazed me alot of em are kush for the most part some are due to finish in the next 2 weeks or so i will get some bud shots up pretty soon ...peace

mar.p 003.jpg

mar.p 001.jpg

mar.p 002.jpg

ok so now ill post some pics of what things looked like about 2 mon later when everything was in its final spot to finish in the ground mostly i only have one in a 10 gal pot ..
pic one is my super lemon haze in a 10 gal pot
pic 2 is of what i like to call plot #1
pic 3 is what i call plot #2
those pics where on july 17th

mar.p 017.jpg

mar.p 018.jpg

mar.p 021.jpg

Nice lil' patch you have there :D All looks good :) They probably would be larger if that wall was'nt blocking so much sun.What is that thing in pic #3?It appears to be a mutated pineapple :D
Stay Cool

haha thanks, its a palm tree i know in the pics you cant see the fronds i think they are called,an yeah i know about the sun but i had to do it like this is year .

I think they look great. I especilly like the pic with the sunflower keeping watch over the girls. ;)

Nice looking plants you got there...good luck and lots of Green Mojo for you...

Looking good Son. It is now September 16, two months later. The only thing in that garden that's gonna look the same is the Palm.
Im dying to see some current pics.
Amber MOJO

do show more recent please. from what we saw already, you've left us with wanting more:hubba: :cool: ...

ok here is what they look like today my camera is only 2.0 megapixel so these will have to do until i can get hold of my bros camera..
i need his cam to get some close-ups.
pic 1 is plot # two ...pic # 2 is plot one haha that kinda confusing huh...
pic # three is plot #1 soaking up some sun an pic # four is plot #2 just chilling..peace
ill get a pic of the super lemon haze up prolly tomorrow she looks kinda stressed out but she should be fine ..

mar.p 026.jpg

mar.p 028.jpg

mar.p 025.jpg

mar.p 024.jpg

SmokinMom said:
I think they look great. I especilly like the pic with the sunflower keeping watch over the girls. ;)
oh yeah smk'n mom the sunflowers that were mixed in ran their course about a month an a hlf ago an had to go because of the damn birds :D.

Thank you for the updated pics. Verrrry Nice! Happy Plants......

thnks all for the positive vibes,well im bored so i thought i would try an take a few bud shots with my 2.0 megapixel cam some came out ok but you just cant see any of the resin prduction belive me its there..

mar.p 029.jpg

mar.p 031.jpg

mar.p 032.jpg

mar.p 033.jpg

mar.p 034.jpg

mar.p 036.jpg

mar.p 037.jpg

mar.p 038.jpg

mar.p 041.jpg

Latest posts

Back