E-Harmony & dating

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerseydude

Reaction score
Hey All

I thought that I'd share my recent experiences and give you some background into my life.

Around Nov of 2001, I had been driniking heavily for 17 years and eating whatver I wanted, I eventually ballooned up to about 450 pounds. I'm 6'1 and had a 64" waist. I could barely walk and was in constant pain and always felt terrible and lethargic.

I guess after 17 years, I hit rock bottom, I MADE a decision that I wanted to be healthy more than I wanted my self-destructive ways. I stopped drinking, started eating healhtily, and began to exercise. Well, to make a long story short, after some fits & starts during which my weight fluctuated from 330 to 290, I eventually met someone from another Grow site. She approached me, we met and became friends and eventually lovers. It didn't work out & ended badly cos she just didn't have the time that I needed in a partner/friend /lover, after making promises to make 'alone-time' for us. I took some positives out of it, though. She got me to focus on my weight loss and exercise program and I now weigh 250 and workout 6-7 time a week. I have another 35-40 pounds to lose yet. She also got me out of my 'shell' and showed me that I can love & be loved again.

Which brings me to e-Harmony. After weeding through hundreds of 'Profiles'. I finally hooked up with a beautiful, sexy, kind, smart, strong-minded, considerate 50 year-old widowed Italian hottie through e-harmony. We were 'intimate' last nite for the first time. Other than my Ex (and we never went 'all-the -way' cos she never had the time), this was the first time in 18 years and it was MAGIC!!! She's 50 and looks 35. It was like hitting 'Lotto'
I had almost forgotten what it felt like to make love to a woman, but it was sweet.
I just wanted to share this with some of you who may need the inspiration to change your life. It can be done, cos YOU are the one IN CHARGE of your life. NO ONE else. That is what I have learned.
Life is choices and we can make our own destiny by making the 'right' choices. Don't be alone, don't settle, and respect & love yourselves.

JD

Hey good job man. Always glad to hear about someone being happy.

Tats awesome good luck in the future man :)

SmokinMom i just went thru you profile 98% of your post you make was in coofe table
Thats nique Girl

brouli said:
SmokinMom i just went thru you profile 98% of your post you make was in coofe table
Thats nique Girl

Haha, you noticed huh? I am not able to grow, so I can't help any on those forums...;)

Yea, my chair is always pulled up to this here Coffee Table...haha.

hey JD good job man, Its great and always inspiring to see someone turn there life around for the better, i just wish a few people i know would consider turning there lives around as for a while now i've been worried for a few ofmy friends for drug and alcohol related problems, i lost a heavy drinking friend to drink driving just before christmas. So its alwyas good to see someone busting the old routeen in the face!

nice one dude
riz

That's good news :cool:

the_riz said:
Its great and always inspiring to see someone turn there life around for the better.

Hey brother.......YOU CAN DO ANYTHING......when YOU make YOUR mind up.

Good story.

Now download the free e-book and audio to a classic...

"As a Man Thinketh"

and eat it up over and over and over agane.

All of you who read this ...need to read that...

Just get past some of the "objectional" terms used and learn what is in this short 57 page book....written by a man in the 1880's.

His wife, after reading his writing.....and MADE him publish this booklet.. She was a BADASS too. :)

“Love and respect woman. Look to her not only for comfort, but for strength and inspiration and the doubling of your intellectual and moral powers. Blot out from your mind any idea of superiority; you have none.”

An italian philosopher, Guisseppie Mazzani, made this statement to a his friend in 1874.

"As a Man (Human Being) Thinketh "

Read it, study it, practice it, .....become the creator you are.

Peace&Love

Paulo

PS. WHat's your target date for the next 10 pounds ?????? :)

Another great book is Think & Grow Rich. I read this book in Sept 05 and it changed my life forever. The author references As a Man Thinketh several times so I will make that the next book I buy! Thanks for the tip Ole. Later.

DAmn bro good for you.(lucky) lol =)

I just got back from my fifth date with this WONDERFUL woman and I am in HEAVEN!!!:heart: She is really georgeous, besides having a good head on her shoulders.

We had a terrific time. Dinner, talk, & dancing.
AND some romantic stuff, too.

AND, she's coming over to my place tomorrow for some, errrrr.... recreation, shall we say?? LOL :rolleyes:

I feel like I hit Lotto. :D
I feel like all my hard work has paid off and I am reaping the rewards.

PLUS, she's cool with me growing.
DAMN, I feel like the luckiest guy in the world. :D

Congratulations JP, I am pleased to hear things are working out great for you. Sounds like she is not into the playing games like your previous lady friend.

Jerseydude said:
I feel like I hit Lotto. :D
I feel like all my hard work has paid off and I am reaping the rewards.

PLUS, she's cool with me growing.
DAMN, I feel like the luckiest guy in the world. :D

Sounds like every harvest I accomplished successfully :banana:

...sorry couldn't resisit

Good luck te the ole ball n chain. ;)

It is alot alike, sweet women and sweet bud. Some smokes alot sweetah than others eh?

I'm envying Jdude...i mean if you really have been focusing on your own evolution and this just presented itself like a gift from the Universe....IT IS....Whew.

And she's prolly really interested in your growing. But that's a cautionary thang huh?

oleflowerman said:
It is alot alike, sweet women and sweet bud. Some smokes alot sweetah than others eh?

I'm envying Jdude...i mean if you really have been focusing on your own evolution and this just presented itself like a gift from the Universe....IT IS....Whew.

And she's prolly really interested in your growing. But that's a cautionary thang huh?

Well, You know RULE #1: NEVER tell aybody..
So I needed to make sure that I could trust her
AND I told her it was her choice.
If she wasn't comfortable coming over to my place with a 5 plant
grow, I would sacrifice the plants for the relationship (YEAH, She's
that SPECIAL!!! :)

Anyway, today she came over, admired my plants (two weeks into 12/12), and PROMISED to keep my secret and NEVER to turn me in.

She has a 17-yr old son (who smokes) and a 15-yr old daughter. So I had/have to be respectful of that. I agreed that this would be my last grow until we aren't together. Which I hope doesn't happen.

I took a chance and it paid off so far.

Wish me luck!!!

Dang Ole...your sounding like some type of Philosopher...do you know The Secret?

Latest posts

Back