Earth Juice yes or no

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoner 420

Reaction score
i was looking for a good inexpensive fert. that i could use for soil grow. i currently have to use MG and i found a worms way 1hr away so i need to know a good inexpensive fert. i found earth juice ferts really cheap on their site. i also found a brand called peace of mind . it says it is ph balanced has any one used either one of these and if so what is my best option . i don't have a ph meter but will pick one up when i get the ferts.. i have seen alot of ppl useing earth juice so which ones do i get for veg and flower... thanks

I use Earth Juice Grow and Bloom. They are 100% organic and contain ideal formulas for veg (2-1-1) and late flowering (0-3-1). I haven't harvested yet since using them but I heard both Earth Juice and BioBizz produce some of the best tasting buds.

and i like earth juice. my babies are doing great on it. i am in soil. check them out in the grow journal section under, +dream it, build it, grow it, norcal......" i plan to add FoxFarms open sesame, beastie bloomz, and cha-ching for flower additives. last pictures are of children at 6 weeks old, 20 inches tall.

Earth Juice is a great product. I give my babies a shot of it every now and then for a boost. Stinks bad though:).

thanks guys and gals i guess this weekend i will have to go get some earth juice grow and some bloom for later.. i guess i will have to pick a phmeter while i am there or do u think that earth juice is stable enough with out ph testing .. is there a good molasses replacer like liquid karma.. or something likethat... thanks

There is a product that replaces molasses called "Sweet" Its all organic you will love it. There are two different kinds citrus or berry but there both the same. I tryed it on some plant I have grown in the past and the resin production was very noticeable. It looked like someone had sprinkled sugar on top of my colas haha.

stoner 420 said:
thanks guys and gals i guess this weekend i will have to go get some earth juice grow and some bloom for later.. i guess i will have to pick a phmeter while i am there or do u think that earth juice is stable enough with out ph testing .. is there a good molasses replacer like liquid karma.. or something likethat... thanks
If you use distilled or reverse osmosis purified water, and use a completely organic soil with micro-organisms which hasn't been sterilized, then I can't see what could mess up the PH.

I recommend BioBizz nutrients if you're looking for something with molasses and is 100% organic.

do u think that earth juice is stable enough with out ph testing
No. You could use an airstone in the EJ mix for 24 hours and that will bring the ph up but you may still need some ph up. It's very acidic.

yes u can !!! do not forget to flush em 2 week before harvest while they in flowering stage and do it while the light is on!

Latest posts

Back