Eastern Australia First Grow Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

080620091851.jpg

Congrats on your mini-harvest! I believe the weight drops by 75% or something like that, so basically half what you weighed, and take another 25% off and that's what you're left with in the end.

I wouldn't be suprised if what you're growing is White Rhino! Your bud looks super frosty. I wouldn't think it's just some everyday bagseed but some pretty dope stuff.

So your plants have been flowering for 10 weeks... Quite a while! Keep us posted smoko, great work!

Cloning would be a great idea smoko. You could have a harvest every 2 months if you have everything running smoothly. Imagine that!

Don't be too bummed about the loss of weight when drying... One gram of that potent bud you grew should get you ripped for a few hours no? :) :).

Hello Smoko :)

Great buds you have hanging :aok:

My guess is you will end up with 55-60 gms dry, you have trimmed them close so will lose less moisture than a harvest with more leaf left on the bud :)

You cant tell if the other plants are WR or not, all you can tell is they are Indica doms.

:peace:

Smoko! Nice harvest man- looks like you have some nice and frosty buds there. That's cool they got a lemony smell to them. Are you making a new grow journal for 4 and 5, and what about 3!?

Oh and as far as cloning, just read this guide by NorCalHal- it is all you need. I followed his methods and have 15/15 successful clones:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33009

Hey smoko, fine looking buds. I like to think of my journal(s) as a personal reference. You can quickly see how your plants grew and any problems you may have run into. You can check past temperatures and nutrient regimes and see how it affected your plants.

Can't wait to see more budding action smoko!

Latest posts

Back