EGADS!!!!...a seed..???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlenode

A dissident citizen
Reaction score
hi :) :holysheep: ...5 weeks into flowering, and I spy a few seeds on 2 plants out of 6 in a bagseed grow. This is new for me, and im not to happy about it ..out of 6 grows ive managed to always produce sensimilla. I believe the spunk spreading culprit to be an auto-flower that I let run its course while the other plants veg'd,(it must have popped a nanner that i didnt catch) So, what can I expect..is it just all dependant upon how much pollen was spread? Will more seeds continue to appear?..I figure to have 3-4 weeks left on 3 plants..and who knows on the other 3, as they are Sativa dominant. I figure the seeds are worthless, because of what they are crossed with. And seeds in bud is are like worms in apples... blechh!!..

Like ya said it depends on how much male love dust was injected into the ladies. :hubba: :p ;) About the only thing you can do is sit back and hope they didn't get it bad.

Latest posts

Back