ello ppl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x Big Dave x

Reaction score
ello everyone at MP, im not 'new new' but had to create a new account, long story as to why (and no my other acct didnt get banned!) but would rather leave those acct details in the past. So ello again!

Thats a funny one " Allo Allo " I miss that show for sure ! You'll make a good replacement ! Oh and who were you before who you are now ? Were you evil or were you BIG daves " mother in law " ?

HippyInEngland said:
Welcome back Dave :)

How long were you away?

:peace:

Thanks HIE :)

I've been floating around the last 6 months or so but only recently started posting the last month. So im not really known but i wasnt comfortable with my screen name. Oh and like yourself im a bit of a HIE! :)

catch u around.

purplephazes said:
Thats a funny one " Allo Allo " I miss that show for sure ! You'll make a good replacement ! Oh and who were you before who you are now ? Were you evil or were you BIG daves " mother in law " ?

lol yeah loved that show 'gooad moaning rene'

not sure if there was another 'big dave' here before me but i was here as someone completely different. Thanks for the welcome and i can assure u im not evil or a mother in law :)

(Knock at the door)
"Who's there, man?"

"It's Dave-open the door."

"Dave's not here, man."

:watchplant: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :watchplant:

Gb

Latest posts

Back