Em & Drip's first grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 50 / Day 27 of flowering

New Photos (taken 15 minutes ago):

5031.jpg

:rolleyes: And a few more here:

501.jpg

502.jpg

504.jpg

i'm still here friend. you have some beautiful ladies shacked up in that tent:hubba: . my ww's are about the same stage flower as yours are. what size is the tent you got?, are you thinking about upgrading your light to a coolable hood now that you have the x-tra space? see you around driphuse. good job on those ladies. keep it up.:) ...

Day 56 (day 33 of flowering)

Took some new photos today.
All four ladies are growing pretty well..

DSCF0726.jpg

DSCF0730.jpg

DSCF0735.jpg

DSCF0738.jpg

DSCF0739.jpg

DSCF0743.jpg

banjobuzz said:
i'm still here friend. you have some beautiful ladies shacked up in that tent:hubba: .
banjobuzz said:
good job on those ladies. keep it up.:) ...
Thanks mate! :D

banjobuzz said:
my ww's are about the same stage flower as yours are. what size is the tent you got?
The tent is 80x80x160

banjobuzz said:
are you thinking about upgrading your light to a coolable hood now that you have the x-tra space?
I was at first, but it doesn't look like I really need one. They're growing just fine now, so I think i'll pass and save my money. maybe by a scale and some new smoking toys. i'll need them too soon :)

60 days! I can't believe it's already been two months since I planted these babies.

Just one month before i'll cut off their water supply :)

I was able to make some Gumby Hash last night from a handful of leaves that fell of the plants in the past few days. It was bloody great! :]

I'm gonna wait a few days 'till some more fall and then do it again.
I did it in a small kitchen glass :) heh.

wow, that day 50 pic, of 7-27, is sweeet driphuse. man those trich pics' are the best. keep 'em coming:hubba: ...

Day 66 / Day 43 of flowering

My babies are no longer "babies". They're turning into monsters! :eek:

DSCF0764.JPG

and a few more photos here:

DSCF0750.jpg

DSCF0751.jpg

DSCF0758.jpg

DSCF0775.jpg

DSCF0779.jpg

Today is day 72 / Day 49 of flowering

I am no longer filling the water tank. In 2-3 days there'll be no water left in it. 7 days later will be the harvest. The buds are massive and I wanna smoke already! :)

Due to some very inconvenient circumstances I've been forced to start the harvest today :/

Though, they actually look pretty good!

Anyhow... the tent is down, the bubs are being slowly trimmed.

It looks like I there's over 10 ounces. i'd say around 15. :eek:

(better pictures tomorrow).

DSCF0780.jpg

DSCF0781.jpg

DSCF0784.jpg

DSCF0785.jpg

DSCF0792.jpg

DSCF0795.jpg

Latest posts

Back