emergencie lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dankbud420

greenthumb cultivator
Reaction score
sorry for miss spellin but i thought ide share this with everyone. i ve been havin power outs quite freequently do to storm weather some times out for a few hours. so i got to thinkin how that could mess with a grow room. i came up with an idea for veg rooms. because flower room are supposed to be 12 12 i dont think it will work for flower. but u have a power outage in flower i dont think a little more darknees hurts. but in veg if ur under 24 hour light and ur power keeps goin out hook up some emergencie lights so when power go's out boom lights come on. only 2-5 sec of dark between power out and em lights on. im goin to look into seeing if u can use the battery packs on em lights to run more than lights for a hydro setup or fans exc. any ways just a thought might help

You can get a powerpack that would run your lights for short periods of time in darkness. They are around 100 dollars but work great. They have 12 volt outlets, a car jumper, and an air hose. Great all-around tool or when you need power somewhere and there is no outlet. I've had one for years and it was a 100 dollars well spent. Take care and be safe.

thats crazy were can i get that power pack

if anything every happened, i would just plug my lights into my generator, which i use to watch tv when the power is out...

i was wantin to go the cheap route dont want to buy a loud generator

its a Honda EU2000, there are pretty much the size of a small ice chest, very very quiet. I bought if for camping, so I have it around incase of emergencies. It wasnt cheap tho.

well i live in the mountains and we get regular power outages ....2 or 3 a month for up to 8 hours at a time during the winter months.....it's never bothered my veg or flower rooms, i just reset the timers when the power returns, allowing more dark for the flowers and more light for the veggies.....
i tried the generators...yeah noisy.....battery operated lights, expensive...now we just keep candles and books handy

Latest posts

Back