Fall Grow 2009

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The BMJxCh08 is lookin good bro. Seen others that grew it out had em autoflow. So heads up like. Whats wierd no known ruderalis genetics in it...so a wierd trait. Still good toke tho :) It still takes a month of veg...but when it flowered it wouldn't stop LOL

Hey mutt...thanks fr stopping by...Yeah shes a sweet one..I have 12 more at about 2 weeks...will keep an eye out for auto. Merry Christmas my friend

:48:

DSCF4269.JPG

DSCF4270.JPG

DSCF4271.JPG

DSCF4272.JPG

DSCF4275.JPG

DSCF4276.JPG

DSCF4291.JPG

DSCF4292.JPG

DSCF4294.JPG

DSCF4300.JPG

yep...4U's garden is always soooo green! I'm a little jealous...lol Lookin Good man!!!

You got fun in "sun" in winter.....looks so beautiful!

The weather outside is Frightful ....

yet you got it growing on and so green.

Happy Holidays to you and yours, may this season find you all happy and healthy.

Yeah....they look good:D keep up the good job brother!

4U, in that last batch of pictures, is that a sock wrapped around your Monster Can grow? Brilliant....now why didn't I think of that?

mojavemama said:
4U, in that last batch of pictures, is that a sock wrapped around your Monster Can grow? Brilliant....now why didn't I think of that?

:aok:

Good eye mojave.. Last yar i put funny crap in my posts just to see if people would notice...lol...I think Hick was only one..lol..take care and be safe girly grower:48:

Im loveing the grow 4u2smoke... I hate that i came in so late into it, but im here now.. keem um looking good

Mutt said:
The BMJxCh08 is lookin good bro. Seen others that grew it out had em autoflow. So heads up like. Whats wierd no known ruderalis genetics in it...so a wierd trait. Still good toke tho :) It still takes a month of veg...but when it flowered it wouldn't stop LOL

sure enough mutt i found that one:giggle: all clones I took kept budding..but no root formation..this one has and Im still trying to root it..ill keep ya posted...oh and i do have more running behind these:aok:

DSCF4549.JPG

DSCF4550.JPG

DSCF4551.JPG

Uh-uh yep i see what ur trying to do.....just a tip fer your last weeks of flower you might wanna look at.......the new kenmore dishwasher catalog! Good job brother!

:rofl:

Im a GE kinda Guy....That fella never works:spit: i think he sits there in blue uniform and watches Plants grow..:48:

No your thinking about the maytag repair guy. Poor dude.

:spit: you know your comercials :rofl:..anyway he still sits there like hes smoked a few Bongs...oh speaking of :bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back