Fall grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beautiful -- nice crop on the horizon -- well gone!

HemperFi said:
beautiful -- nice crop on the horizon -- well gone!

Thanks Hempy..I've been keeping an eye on your grow...

Pic1 is the Burmese Kush. Don't think it will finish by day 56 as advertised.
Pic2 is mostly Kushage. WW to the left.
Pic3 is Kushage.
Pic4 is the White Widow. BuKu day 35.JPG

Kushage-1 day 35.JPG

Kushage day 35.JPG

WW day 35.JPG

The Hemp Goddess said:
Looking nice! I see dank buds in your future.

THG, thanks...Liked the pic of your 8MH.

Weekly update;

Pic1. Burmesem Kush
Pic2. Kushage
pic3. WW
pic4. group photoDay 43 BuKu.JPG

day 42 Kushage.JPG

day 42 WW (2).JPG

day 42 all 3.JPG

Help peep's, 48 day's in ,and the stems can't hold up the weight of the buds...The Colas are all right, just the side branches..Is there an additive I can use in the next grow?

I think there's a silica nute that'll strengthen the fibers.
-Or you could just tie em to supports / main stems.

Looking very nice. I just became the owner of a burmese Kush. Hope it turns out as nice as yours. Continuing green mojo to you.

Thanks Rosebud..I'll be taking more pic's tomorrow on day 49.

v35b said:
Help peep's, 48 day's in ,and the stems can't hold up the weight of the buds...The Colas are all right, just the side branches..Is there an additive I can use in the next grow?

I guess if ya hve to hve a problem that is one of the good problems to hve.:D
I am glad I grow in soil and can just use stakes. Anyway you cld run fishing line from above to support the buds? One time I used pipe cleaners and hung them from my tent roof supports. They were easy enough to do and undo. Now I go with stakes. Looking good though. Look forward to the next set of pics.

Hamster Lewis said:
I guess if ya hve to hve a problem that is one of the good problems to hve.:D
I am glad I grow in soil and can just use stakes. Anyway you cld run fishing line from above to support the buds? One time I used pipe cleaners and hung them from my tent roof supports. They were easy enough to do and undo. Now I go with stakes. Looking good though. Look forward to the next set of pics.

Lol Hammy, guess it could be worse...I've been using the fish line,,,

Kushage is the one that I've been tying up..Good news is it looks like it will finish up first! Checked all the plants trich's today, and the Kushage is mostly cloudy with just a few amber.That is weird because everything I've read says 9-12 weeks.Took a bud off the other day and dried it on my Bunn coffee maker for 48hrs.Very nice smoke.

The Burmese Kush which I thought would finish first is still cloudy and clear 50/50.

WW is going strong and looks to be right on schedule.

If you have the Kushage freebie from the Tude, you will not be disappointed.Great yielder and go smoke.

Just a few pic's[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• BuKu day 49.JPG
    BuKu day 49.JPG
    199 KB · Views: 26
  • WW day 49.JPG
    WW day 49.JPG
    158.1 KB · Views: 33
  • all 3 day49.JPG
    all 3 day49.JPG
    288 KB · Views: 19
Dman was right,she finished at 54 day's.Hope the smoke is good cause the yield sucks.buku trimed.JPG

Latest posts

Back