Fall grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks bho,and LJ...I'm at 56 day's with the the WW,and Kushage. Both will be good yielder's. I think the WW will finish next week,and the Kushage in 2 weeks.

I chopped the White Widow today.Will give the Kushage another week or so.

WW harvest.JPG

WW hanging.JPG

Looks like real good smoke, V. I'm interested in the quality report. :) Congrats.

Thanks Hemper....I'm doing a quick dry on a few popcorn buds now...

Nice hanging buds. WW is just great ... I'm sure you will like :aok:

:48:

Smoked a bit last night...GOOOOOOOD!

I will be chopping tomorrow.Thought I would put up some pic's while she is still standing.

Will post some harvest pic's tomorrow...Help needed!Kushage day 68.JPG

Kushage day 68-1.JPG

Kushage day 68-2.JPG

Ok I'm done for the year.This baby took me 8 hours to trim and hang.Going to sit back and smoke some sissor hash!

Kushage harvert -1.JPG

Kushage Harvest-2.JPG

Awesome, sorry i lost track of this grow, Kushage looks great, and i have a couple seeds:hubba: .

dman1234 said:
Awesome, sorry i lost track of this grow, Kushage looks great, and i have a couple seeds:hubba: .

Thanks Dman..Easy to grow, and a big yielder...

Burmese kush=15.8gr
White Widow=54.97gr
Kushage a whopping 238.67gr

Thats 11.05oz's from 3 plants and .51grams per watt.

Thanks all for your knowledge and support.

Very nice Bro.

Time to enjoy the fruits of your labour.

Please let me know how the Kushage smokes, i have a coupole seeds and i will clone or wont depending on your oppinion on the quality.

dman1234 said:
Very nice Bro.

Time to enjoy the fruits of your labour.

Please let me know how the Kushage smokes, i have a coupole seeds and i will clone or wont depending on your oppinion on the quality.

Just did that after my last post. This is some good s**t...I'll smoke some BuKu tomorrow night to compare.

Latest posts

Back