Fan leaves go yellow after changing to 12/12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonegatherer

Reaction score
Hopefully somebody can help.

The fan leaves turned yellow after changing to 12/12 light cycle.

when did you switch to 12/12?

how long do the plants have to go until harvest?

throw up some pics if you can....

Switched to 12/12 on Sunday night.
First time so I don't know when harvest will be.

plant2.JPG

plant1.JPG

You will probably need to give some other info. Have they been given nutes and what, looks like they need nitrogen and what is the ph? The pros here will help you if you give the info. Good Luck. And what kind o soil, temps.

Been feeding molasses in water. Planted in regular soil mixed with some sand to give it looseness.
Don't have a way to get the ph.
Temp is probably about 80 when light on, 70 when off.

You look like you need some N, but first and foremost you need to have some

way to accurately get a pH reading...

that is where most problems occur ...

It's huge..really....

get a ph reader and some good grow nutes at home depot...or a hardware store or online...with ebay there is tons of choices for anyone...

why you adding molasses. get ph meter ph your water and get some quality nutes no mg

I found this thread: PH Is IMPORTANT

Won't let me post the URL even though it is from here: You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more.

Most fertilisers cause a PH change in the soil. Adding fertiliser to the soil almost always results in a more acidic (lower) PH.
As time goes on, the amount of salts produced by the breakdown of fertilisers in the soil causes the soil to become increasingly acidic and eventually the concentration of these salts in the soil will stunt the plant and cause browning out of the foliage.

So I flushed.

Now my PH 6.5 - 6.6 in the three spots checked.

Latest posts

Back