Father of 8 !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grats on the ladies. You're going to have a very bountiful harvest =)

nice 1 jash, and congrats on the ladies. plants looking good man. keep up the good work bro

thanks mates,your all welcome;)

thanx stoned,nice to see you here:)

just discovered that one of them turned hermie today..:hairpull:(after stressing her/him for almost 2 weeks..:spit:)- took him out and decapitated soon..:p heres its a pic and some of the girls taken yesterday:D

DSC01553.JPG

DSC01510.JPG

DSC01520.JPG

DSC01526.JPG

DSC01512.JPG

DSC01524.JPG

Hey bro sorry to hear about the Hermie that sux had a few of those in my days but i let them grow in there seperate room and kept trying to pic the bananas off never won that battle they kept coming back but i did get some nice bud off it that got me blasted :D
Anyways sorry about not seeing this journal but now i will be watching the rest of those ladies grow good luck and they look great peace

thanx and glad to see you sticky:D it was my fault for the hermie i stressed her in a incredible way:no matter i have three now:p:D EDIT: 7:stoned: :p

lol, its amazing what this plant will take and the freakin meager conditions it will thrive in.. seriously lol

too bad about the hermie there JASH, hope you dont stress no more of these ladies out. you dont want to spoil such a beautiful garden. other than that tho, eerything looks great, keep it up man.

thanx 85,only stressed that one because she was really slow to sex,and as i had 7 confirmed i started my experiments only on her:evil::p all the others had nothing but attention and good care of them:D

good looking ladies ya got there. what kinda light do you have there??

thanx Blunt,glad to see you here :D the bulb is great-a 425w agro philips-wish i have a better reflector (this one is 1'x1' so i have dark corners),hope i'll upgrade in the future:D thanx for stoping in:)

thanx bob,wish i know man.you cant predict the yield.

How tall were they when you started flower? And how long did you veg for?

30 days of veg(time to sex them all) and they were 10''-12'' tall before start flowering

Holy crap jash the ladies have really taken off since my last visit. :eek: Everything is looking great mang keep it up. :aok:

thank you TBG:D,feel honored to see you here:D:D:D

lookin nice love the ladies!!!! i had one lady out of 5 but doing great, any flowering nutes?

Latest posts

Back