Father of 8 !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanx, biobizz organic flowering nutes at 1/8 strenght:biobloom and topmax but still giving them also a bit of biogrow

use a trash can lid as a reflector LOL ive seen it done be4 he jus put a hole in the lid and put the light thru it

lol, hell iam gonna have to use something cuz i dont wanna close up some of the space, i know it will affect my temps

BluntFullOfKush said:
use a trash can lid as a reflector LOL ive seen it done be4 he jus put a hole in the lid and put the light thru it

'Sup guys :ciao: That would so go with my ghetto closet hehehe.
Jash: Your ladies look great. Atleast you epected it to hermie from the stress. 7 ladies is still rockin. peace, e :bong2:

thanx everyone.i was thinking about to use a piece of metal as a reflector but then i was concerned about the temps-at least this one has the protecting glass so i can keep the light at 2'' even 1'' from the tops-i started adding some cfl's around-seems that they doing the job,closet is much more brighter with the cfl's.have to keep this one till upgrade w/ a 600w or another good reflector

update: 12/12 day 24: damn bagseeds.. found another hermie 2 days ago..:spit:still have it in closet with the others-(had to try the arcade).. but the worst is that i found today lights off because of broken timer:eek:-now i have to go manualy.. anyway some pics taken 2 days ago..

august 07 045.jpg

august 07 044.jpg

august 07 042.jpg

august 07 040.jpg

august 07 034.jpg

august 07 027.jpg

august 07 031.jpg

august 07 030.jpg

august 07 028.jpg

nice babes, my light also has a glass cover, they look good i love the indoors obviously it is also cold here, goodluck with ur girls

Thanx all :D , day 39 of flowering today and they are really beautifull and a lot fatter now-did not update because i dont have the digi anymore-lost it last weekend...:doh: :)angrywife: is furious-it was hers). bought a new timer-mechanical this time but of the right amp. this weekend will take some bud samples from all as they finishing the 6th week of flowering on thursday-cant wait for the samples maybe will take them b4 weekend:p

Wow man those colas look great jash sorry to hear about that cam lol.
Very nice tho!
Dro:cool2:

Looking good jash. Sorry to here about the hermies mang. We have bought some strains that hermie. They don't go full blown hermie but they do tend to pop a few flowers. Look at it this way it's free weed and who cares if ya gotta pick a few seeds out of it. ;)

thanx TBG & Dubba n Dro. im afraid i know.. during my previous grow one of my plants grew just two bunches of bananas and not any more till harvest but this last hermie was full of balls from bottom till mid plant... growing bagseed=expect this hermie trait... anyway its not a big deal still have 6 healthy and nice:hubba:. now im planing to order some seeds in the near future cause im really bored of growing bag-

nice jash.after seeing your setup and what you had replied about the glass and ventilation i feel much better about my situation. thanx again.

Hey jash hows it going bro? sorry to hear that you have a few Hermie's what ya gonna do with them are you going to continue to grow them in another room?
As for the other ladies they are looking great make sure you let me know how the samples taste:hubba: have a good one bro see ya around soon peace

hey sticky nice to see you again bro:48:-,i chopped the hermies as i have no room for plants w/ balls- in their place i started some seeds just to see what happens with the 12/12 from start to finish-seedlings are growing ok under 12/12 even if a bit slower for the first 10-12 days from sprout respect 18/6,they are 2 weeks old and i think they are growing faster now-took samples yesterday and waiting2dry-

Latest posts

Back