Feelin' likes it over...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
weired how problems people are having not consistent---posting pics is as usual for hammy and i am having an issue---some can get to the site as normal and others need to be redirected---what up w/that

Orange, what i do now with the pic's is when you have the picture up on the screen, right click and I hope it says edit. Hit resize and take it to 50 % and see if that works, if that doesn't hit 25%.
i hope that made sense.

Im here to stay.Never give up on a good friend.

Hippy I know what you are talking about,we all found our way back and I also wonder why Hick or Hemp Goddess havent figured out how to atleast chime in and let us know if we are safe,myself living in a non weed friendly state it makes me wonder....this a great informative site,it would be nice to know who is runnin the show,you all are some great peeps and I am leary on starting another gj untill more info is avail,maybe this motivation has got me all paranoid......:bong1: :confused2:sorry hick about your pc i just read back did nt know you posted good to see u back

I had to log on, which I had set to auto-It showed my last visit as in march 2010 and I know I've visited since then so some loss there.
I don't visit any other grow sites.
Don't want to.

Gb

GeezerBudd said:
I had to log on, which I had set to auto-It showed my last visit as in march 2010 and I know I've visited since then so some loss there.
I don't visit any other grow sites.
Don't want to.

Gb

There was a bit of a problem Geez.....we are back on the old server.

♪♫ Jungle love, its making me mad, its making me crazy♫♪

chuckdee123 said:
i learned how to grow weed here on MP.. and i dont care if it disappears... its not the site its the people... and as most saw within a week of crash most of the MPers all reunited on another site. who cares if it says marijuana passion at the top of the page?

i went to another site and found it disgustingly immature and out of control.
and thats saying somthing because i wouldnt consider myself the most mature of people, LOL.
i have no plans of going anywhere, but if we do have another issue here, where did you all go to meet up?

dman1234 said:
i went to another site and found it disgustingly immature and out of control.
and thats saying somthing because i wouldnt consider myself the most mature of people, LOL.
i have no plans of going anywhere, but if we do have another issue here, where did you all go to meet up?

I'm on the same wavelength. I can't stand the no cursing rule, so I just don't post a lot, but other forums pale in comparison to the talent here.

I've chatted with MarP. he's got his hands full at the moment. Patience :peace:

m p is where i'm stilll learning to grow , the people here are great , the "super growers" are most helpfull to those who ask for help , i don't know if that is true for other forums . i had to google m p before i got the new (old) forum format , once people figure that out i believe m p will be back to full strength, at least i hope so

Glad to see MP back even as crippled as it is with all the lost info. We can build it up as before and for me that is starting from scratch. I first registered after the new server started so everything of mine is lost, thankfully I was a noob so not much was lost, really.
I hope we didn't loose too, many people over this issue and hope those that did leave will come back as they see we have pulled together and rebuilt.

budculese said:
m p is where i'm stilll learning to grow , the people here are great , the "super growers" are most helpfull to those who ask for help , i don't know if that is true for other forums . i had to google m p before i got the new (old) forum format , once people figure that out i believe m p will be back to full strength, at least i hope so

I think this little bump in the road taught us all to make sure we have someplace else to get in touch. I was lost too, and started cruising other forums. Couldn't believe all the crappy advice and ideas there are out there. It was like people were giving bad advice on purpose just to screw with new growers. Really ticked me off.

Melvan2 said:
I think this little bump in the road taught us all to make sure we have someplace else to get in touch. I was lost too, and started cruising other forums. Couldn't believe all the crappy advice and ideas there are out there. It was like people were giving bad advice on purpose just to screw with new growers. Really ticked me off.

:yeahthat:!

Hick said:
about all that I can update the info', is that we are back on the ol server. My pc crashed last Saturday and I've been totally out of contact since. I haven't had it up and running foe more than an hour.
Glad to see MP up at all.
Give me some time to get 'updated' myself, and I will pass along anything that I hear.
good to see a few folks still beating on the door at MP :)

The man I was waiting for! My faith is renewed. Nothing like a gripe thread to bring Hick out..lol. Srry to hear about your PC man, that sux.

Str8 up, it seemed to alot of us that the Powers that be dropped the ball and didn't really want to pick it up.
As an Internet geek myself, I have ran a few gaming websites and know what it takes to get it up and running, and the timeframe that MP was down was WAY too long. The fact that a backup wasn't performed on a regular basis is also another issue, to me at least. It takes all of 2 minates to backup a database.

The Site is called "Marijuana PASSION", and I didn't feel any passion about getting this site back up to full cap in a timely manner. My feelers were hurt.

I still feel a bad "air" about the place as if something else is wrong. Is it me?

Yeah,,somethings wrong,,I dont have a Thank You Button.;)

NorCalHal said:
The man I was waiting for! My faith is renewed. Nothing like a gripe thread to bring Hick out..lol. Srry to hear about your PC man, that sux.

Str8 up, it seemed to alot of us that the Powers that be dropped the ball and didn't really want to pick it up.
As an Internet geek myself, I have ran a few gaming websites and know what it takes to get it up and running, and the timeframe that MP was down was WAY too long. The fact that a backup wasn't performed on a regular basis is also another issue, to me at least. It takes all of 2 minates to backup a database.

The Site is called "Marijuana PASSION", and I didn't feel any passion about getting this site back up to full cap in a timely manner. My feelers were hurt.

I still feel a bad "air" about the place as if something else is wrong. Is it me?

I know that feeling you getting. Allot of negative vibes running around the site.
I thought the site was backed up every day and that's why we had a slow forum every morning. I've helped run a couple game forums as well and it was a little longer than it normally takes to get the site back up. Then again Marp is not on the site all the time so we have no way of knowing when he found out or if he even has the time available at the moment. While the site was completly down so was the support email account as i tried emailing him and just kept bouncing back.

We are all still here, We can all still share. Its time we all stopped putting out all this bad mojo and start talking about some Green Mojo.

P.s That last bit aint directed at you NorCal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back