fem seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tkdchmpn

Reaction score
is there any disadvantage of getting femanized seeds? will they be more nute sensitive? of produce less?

I know nothing about feminized seeds... How is that done? Any links??
Cheers!

i have run 3 grows of dutch passion skywalker fems and they have been great if your space is limited or you just want guaranteed bud but they do cost more

I look at it this way. Why would you spend $100 or more on some female seeds when you can buy regular seeds for say $50. Plant them pick out the best one and clone the crap out of her. Just my thought. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
I look at it this way. Why would you spend $100 or more on some female seeds when you can buy regular seeds for say $50. Plant them pick out the best one and clone the crap out of her. Just my thought. ;)

Maybe because space is limited, so they can't clone the crap out of her. lol and you can even find good nirvana seeds for around 30... and then you still get 10 seeds with a good chance you might end up with 5 out of those 10 and if you end up with say 4 females out of 10, you still only paid 30-50 dollars for 4 plants instead of 100 dollars for 5 plants... get what im saying?

I see what your saying but once those plants are done that's it. Now if you clone you can have her forever see what i'm saying. ;)
SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
Maybe because space is limited, so they can't clone the crap out of her. lol and you can even find good nirvana seeds for around 30... and then you still get 10 seeds with a good chance you might end up with 5 out of those 10 and if you end up with say 4 females out of 10, you still only paid 30-50 dollars for 4 plants instead of 100 dollars for 5 plants... get what im saying?

I'm enjoying the fem thing. No hermies yet(fingers crossed) and there are some cheaper fem seeds available now. Try Sweet Seeds fems. I just like the fact i'm not wasting time, light and soil on males.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
I see what your saying but once those plants are done that's it. Now if you clone you can have her forever see what i'm saying. ;)

Can't you clone feminized seeds?? That's probably even better :D
Does Anyone here know how they're produced?? Those Feminized beans??

Latest posts

Back