First 1000 Watt Indoor Cali Medical Op

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When should i harvest them??

• mostly clear trichomes??

• mostly milky trichomes??

• milky and amber trichomes??

• all amber trichomes??

Results are only viewable after voting.
A

AlbinoDanko12GA

Well to start off my plants are in week 9 and are pretty much done, i had a journal on rollitup but have recently switched over to here (marijuanapassion)! im 100 % leagal and have a medical prop 215 card! im growing with a 1000 watt hps bulb and its running off a lumatek digi ballast with a radiant ac hood with 6 inch ducting. i recently bought a portable ac to get rid of my heat problems! im having truoble with spider mites big time! im growing bubble gum, grape ape, purple kush and a random in a 6.5 x 6.5 x 6.5FT grow tent i bought off ebay! as for my nutes i have pretty much stopped and am just using water!! i was using pura vida grow and bloom and liquid karma, purple maxx and gravity! well heres a few pics and check out youtube for a vid! thanks ill catch u guys later

i had to resize them!

the first 2 pics are of the kryptonite that i picked last week, it yielded a half oz and was real fruity!

3rd pic is of the crop at day 35 6-14-2009 so that was a month ago!

4th pic is the random plants top

Ill post recent pics tonight, check out youtube and type in "dankweeksv8z" for a video at day 54!!!!!!!!

plants and tires 11111111 008.jpg

plants and tires 11111111 009.jpg

2008_0620-day35-6-14-0034.JPG

plants and tires 11111111 018.jpg

Brother wheres the fan leaves.I checked the vid. bro no growth-no fan leaves.Basicly already cut for ya.IMO cut em,figure out where/when/why it all went wrong and switch it up!Good luck.2-3oz dried is my guess

Wow..watched the video...Gotta agree with DS...they look like someone snuck into your grow room while you were sleeping and manicured your plants...

Many leaves do die off, especially at the end of their lives. Just like in the clone stage, where the lower leaves yellow and die because they are using their energy below ground. Look at any nice garden at the peak of harvest and look at the tips and some of the fans, they yellow and die.:D

Dang I was thinkin 2-3 from 1.Now your braggin bout TOTAL WEIGHT,LMAO.Looks like "Buds gone bad".Now I'm doggin

...we are friendly...you're the one in a hissy. Congrats on the first grow, but no need to get all defensive. They stated their opinions, nothing wrong with that.

Trafic said:
So you must fit right in.

BTW, you're buds are pretty small.

thanks^^^^^^:D

it bought me 2 more lights and alot more nutes, we'll see wat u guys think when i get 3 lbs next harvest

Shucks he got banned...I don't understand why...he had such a great personality...now he will not be able to enlighten us with all that wisdom he was spouting...
I think he wld need to grow about 500 plants to get to his 3lb goal next harvest with his grow methods...

no my account got suspended! i was allowed to come back today at 2pm! i guess i wont cuss on here anymore, sorry guys, well anyway thanks for the comments, i love em! i cut down 4 plants so far and dryed net is 3 1/2 oz! its some pretty good smoke nice and smooth! i dryed for 3 days and cured for 3! i will be picking up some new genetics sometime soon! i will be building a 10 x 20 no window room in my new house and will be completed in the next month for 3 or 4 1000 watters and a c02 system along with my portable 12,000 btu ac unit to cool things down, im also picking up a 6 inch eclipse inline to help out! i think my buds are so small cuz every single plant is REALLY ROOTBOUND and i stopped all nutes in week 7! its now going on week 10! ive been giveing nothin but water since then! my plants were really messed up from the nitro nutes i gave them in vegging and so i flushed and went directly into 12/12, so it took them a lil longer cuz of the nute burn! its my first time though so im still learning, any feedback or comments please post them.
thanks

oh ya i gave 4 plants some bloom nutes and the nugs literraly blew up over night a few days ago

Time4Plan-B said:
Hi mr albino is you 'professor pat pending' what with 3-4 1000w's, co2,ac etc id just learn some basics instead of wasting all that money on achieving what will be in your case virtually impossible.

lol

as for your plant that yielded half an oz dry looking at that plant if i didnt manage to yield 2oz minimum from a plant that size under a 400w hps id feel sick

Time4Plan-B

...."eeeeasy" now :)
though I do agree that he would probably be better off to learn to 'optimize' his skills, before trying to "go big"... ;)

holy cow did that argument blow outta control, i think someone needs some:ccc:

seriously will u guys just stay out of my thread!!!!!!

its not wasting money! its actually called investing buddy!!! stop hating, i use a 400 for some clones ha ha save some money and get some 1000's! and actually i would say a lb of some indo dense nugz is pretty good for a first timer bud!!!! so just get out of my thread NOW

Everyone please leave Albino alone...he obviously knows way more then all of us combined and we are clearly just jealous....Albino please continue to teach us even though we are unworthy...and please keep PM ing me telling me I don't know anything about growing...

I'm a goon... and I'm fixin' to flex me muscles..;) If you kids want to pull hair 'n kick shins, keep it off the board.
My advice is to utilize the "ignore" feature, and save yourselves some trouble from the "goon squad".. :p
AD was suspended for his trashing the filter and rules. No need to further provoke the issue.

Latest posts

Back