First 1000 Watt Indoor Cali Medical Op

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When should i harvest them??

• mostly clear trichomes??

• mostly milky trichomes??

• milky and amber trichomes??

• all amber trichomes??

Results are only viewable after voting.
ya i plan on getting a digi tester by next grow! im not real familar with parts per million though! ive never tested that or really read up on it! ya i run my lights at night too! my house stays hot for some reason though! im about to be in a new place though so ill have a way better environment as im building my own room to suit my girls needs!

so with 3 or 4 lights (4000 watts) u would just get a couple big inlines to cool her down???? (8, 10, 12")??? how many and where do u place yours to cool it down efficiently?????

AlbinoDanko12GA said:
YES ANYONE CAN GROW A WEED!!! BUT THERES ALWAYS ROOM TO IMPROVE! some of the guys jsut came off to me a lil hard, and so i got mad about it, im over it thoguh im ignoring those 3 guys! ill build my rep up! ya i guess i should of had more leafs on those damn things! ya im just happy i had a harvest but now its time to do some more homework and see wat went wrong! i def have a pest problem but cant do nothing about it, i tried everything in the book (neem oil, alcohol/water mix, dish soap, foxfarm no bug me, fogger, azatrol) and i still have these things, so hopefully when im done framing my room up ill start fresh with no bugs and no plants with bugs and ill use my azatrol as a preventative! maybe i needed to give more bloom nutes????? it def was hott but i ended up getting a ac in week 6 of flower! sorry if i came off wrong to some of you guys but some of those dudes just made me mad! im willing to listen adn learn from all you, that is why i signed up for this forum!

Not to stir this ugly "pot" anymore than it needs but :
1) you dont "own " anything here. Its an "OPEN" forum to exchange ideas , ect.
2nd) The "tude" you are throwing out there is what you get back. Its called Karma.
3rd) I'm not a "hater" but you need a chill pill brah !

AlbinoDanko12GA said:
ya i plan on getting a digi tester by next grow! im not real familar with parts per million though! ive never tested that or really read up on it! ya i run my lights at night too! my house stays hot for some reason though! im about to be in a new place though so ill have a way better environment as im building my own room to suit my girls needs!

so with 3 or 4 lights (4000 watts) u would just get a couple big inlines to cool her down???? (8, 10, 12")??? how many and where do u place yours to cool it down efficiently?????

I will dig up the link i hve to good ph and ppm testers for a real good price...The cheap ph strips tend to be worthless...I never knew my tap water was at a ph of 8.3 till I got the pen...the strips said it was a lil below 7...

Hamster Lewis said:
I will dig up the link i hve to good ph and ppm testers for a real good price...The cheap ph strips tend to be worthless...I never knew my tap water was at a ph of 8.3 till I got the pen...the strips said it was a lil below 7...

thanks man appreciate it!

ya i used the cheap strips and it said my tap is at 7.5, i bet its higher than that! it said my purified water is at like 6.3 - 6.7 i think. ive been wanting to get a digi but have been putting it off cuz i recently just bought the portable ac! arnt the digis like $100 or something??????

AlbinoDanko12GA said:
thanks man appreciate it!

ya i used the cheap strips and it said my tap is at 7.5, i bet its higher than that! it said my purified water is at like 6.3 - 6.7 i think. ive been wanting to get a digi but have been putting it off cuz i recently just bought the portable ac! arnt the digis like $100 or something??????

I paid like 23 bucks for my digi ph pen...Here is the link...The ppm meter is on sale for like 15 bucks...these are Milwaukee pens..good stuff

ppm pen>>>>>>>>>>>hxxp://www.eseasongear.com/micdtdstemec.html

PH pen>>>>>>>>>>hxxp://www.eseasongear.com/ph600.html

The usual...switch up the xx for tt...

ya those are cheap, im def pick those up!

I just got off additude seedbank and ordered 5 femmed Nirvana AK48 seeds, 5 femmed nirvana wonder woman, and 5 femmed G13 labs white widow seeds! i hope all are female, i will have to learn and try to pick out the males when its time so they dont ruin my crop, i have a granddaddypurple X blue dynamyte seed thats been vegging for a month or so and i still dont see any balls of somesort so i think it mgiht be a female! i need to learn what to look for

AlbinoDanko12GA said:
ya those are cheap, im def pick those up!

I just got off additude seedbank and ordered 5 femmed Nirvana AK48 seeds, 5 femmed nirvana wonder woman, and 5 femmed G13 labs white widow seeds! i hope all are female, i will have to learn and try to pick out the males when its time so they dont ruin my crop, i have a granddaddypurple X blue dynamyte seed thats been vegging for a month or so and i still dont see any balls of somesort so i think it mgiht be a female! i need to learn what to look for

This is the place to be, with your new attitude more will be helpful. I sent you a p.m. with a killer mite,flies,aphid killer that was reported today to be an effective mold reducer(my buddy had mold-n-mites, mites are gone and mold is reduced 90%) that can be used until the day of harvest. It was passed on to me here, and works wonders. I have not had a mite in 1 complete cycle and have 3 in process that are all mite free.Matter of fact mold has been gone since I was let in on the mixture.
After due time you'll get more of a feel as male or female b4 the nutz hang.Its all in the lil hair like @ the node IMO

I've heard wonderful things bout nirvanas femd gear

ya we all just got off to a bad start! its all good now though! everyones made up! ya i knew nirvana had a good rep so i ordered some from them and then i thought i would give g13 labs a try too with there white widow, im also going to the bay this week or so to get some purp cuts, my next batch should be on its way and kickin shortly!

wat about the lil hair by the node??? is there supposed to be balls right there if its a male???? heres some pics below, the first pic is my granddaddypurple x blue dynamite seed! all the rest are sour diesel, blueberry trainwreck, g-13, white widow, ice queen, blue dream, kryptonite, cheese

first pic is gdp x blue dynamite, second pic is my streched cheese clone, leafs are dieing and a lil yellow on this one! third pic is of a leaf on my kryptonite clone, wat do u guys thinks wrong with it, is that a phosphorus def???

DS i didnt get your pm, but heres the pics i forgot to send them lol

plants harvest 011.jpg

plants harvest 013.jpg

plants harvest 012.jpg

plants harvest 014.jpg

plants harvest 015.jpg

plants harvest 001.jpg

plants harvest 002.jpg

I'm thinkin it looks as your ph is off,lockin out nutes.Then it looks as you bumped up the nutes to compensate for that,IMO.
Get a sauce pan w/ water to a simmer.Add 1 tbsp of garlic powder, 1 of chilly powder.Turn off heat, stir.After bout 15 min add 1 more tsp of each.Blend good.Strain(cheese cloth) into sprayer(1 gal)add 1/2 cap neem oil(first app. only)shake vigerously.Dilute w/ warm water(better for ing. in neem oil if water is not cold, the oil globbs up if water is too cool) to 1 gal.
This is great added to a bucket and used as a dippin prevention on ALL clones and outside plants.Spray directly on leaves and in hours watch all survivors scramble to the topEDIT? If your in flower already, take the neem out and dip/spray the buds themself.Just let dry B4 lights out-Budd mold!

Hiya albino just repot the stretched cheese clone and all will be well it just looks like its rootbound and begging for a little food.

i agree with what ds says regarding ph being out and you may have overcompensated this with extra nutes.

the 3rd leaf picture have you by any chance dripped any water/nute solution on the leaf?

lastly id just go as long as you can with your plants in flower before the mites start to spin webs then id chop the lot as its very hard at this stage to effectively control them without the possibility of budrot.

then get your environment spik and span and start afresh with no mites.

btw most of us have had mites and until youve had them its a nightmare to understand what is up with your plants.

been there done that more times than i care to remember.

Time4Plan-B

DirtySouth said:
I'm thinkin it looks as your ph is off,lockin out nutes.Then it looks as you bumped up the nutes to compensate for that,IMO.
Get a sauce pan w/ water to a simmer.Add 1 tbsp of garlic powder, 1 of chilly powder.Turn off heat, stir.After bout 15 min add 1 more tsp of each.Blend good.Strain(cheese cloth) into sprayer(1 gal)add 1/2 cap neem oil(first app. only)shake vigerously.Dilute w/ warm water(better for ing. in neem oil if water is not cold, the oil globbs up if water is too cool) to 1 gal.
This is great added to a bucket and used as a dippin prevention on ALL clones and outside plants.Spray directly on leaves and in hours watch all survivors scramble to the top(I thing the heat phuccs up their skeletor structure? If your in flower already, take the neem out and dip/spray the buds themself.Just let dry B4 lights out-Budd mold!

ya i need to get that digi tester! who knows wat my ph is at, those strips are always wrong lol. so use that as a pest controller and prevantative?? i already cut down 6 plants! ill probally feed with water to wash out any nutes that are in the pots and cut down the rest in a few days, i would say there done though!

ya i threw 2 of my plants that are done outsude cuz they were covered in webs and literally like 500 spider mites were clumped up in a ball on my top cola! it was kinda disturbing ha, so i took my shop vac and now there all gone for now lol, i think im getting like 14 or 16 hours of light outside so they might reveg so im gonna chop those down to asap

Time4Plan-B said:
Hiya albino just repot the stretched cheese clone and all will be well it just looks like its rootbound and begging for a little food.

i agree with what ds says regarding ph being out and you may have overcompensated this with extra nutes.

the 3rd leaf picture have you by any chance dripped any water/nute solution on the leaf?

lastly id just go as long as you can with your plants in flower before the mites start to spin webs then id chop the lot as its very hard at this stage to effectively control them without the possibility of budrot.

then get your environment spik and span and start afresh with no mites.

btw most of us have had mites and until youve had them its a nightmare to understand what is up with your plants.

been there done that more times than i care to remember.

Time4Plan-B

ya ive just been slackin, i need like 5 more pots or so and a bag of soil! is it stretched cuz of the shop lights, there like a few inches above all the plants! naw i dont think i dripped anything, its happening to different leafs!

i need to get that digi tester soon! ya i hate mites, there literally the worst thing, well ill be building my own spot and try to bug proof it lol

Dude I'm tellin you 1 app of this sprat/dip does wonders.4 REAL,your B.sin brother.KILL THEM LIL CHLORO SUCKERS. Spray bottoms of all leaves starting from the bottom up.Then go back to the bottom and spray the top side of all leaves.Then hit the pot, under the rim, outside of pot, get what I'm sayin? This stuff is good for the groumd outside to keep em back.Brother go put a pan on the fire and KILL THOSE SUCKERS.YOU STAND NO CHANCE @ A GOOD CROP W/ MITES IN THE MIX.Capps r 4 the point, no disrespect!

DirtySouth said:
Dude I'm tellin you 1 app of this sprat/dip does wonders.4 REAL,your B.sin brother.KILL THEM LIL CHLORO SUCKERS. Spray bottoms of all leaves starting from the bottom up.Then go back to the bottom and spray the top side of all leaves.Then hit the pot, under the rim, outside of pot, get what I'm sayin? This stuff is good for the groumd outside to keep em back.Brother go put a pan on the fire and KILL THOSE SUCKERS.YOU STAND NO CHANCE @ A GOOD CROP W/ MITES IN THE MIX.Capps r 4 the point, no disrespect!

but all my plants that are budded are pretty much done! i picked half of them already!

should i just spray the clones in my closet with it?????? i sprayed azatrol yesterday so ill wait like 2 days and then spray all my clones in the closet!

so your dipping them in the mix and then spraying them???

AlbinoDanko12GA said:
but all my plants that are budded are pretty much done! i picked half of them already!

Dang 2 late 4 them!

should i just spray the clones in my closet with it?????? i sprayed azatrol yesterday so ill wait like 2 days and then spray all my clones in the closet!

Sounds harmful to human health if used on a consumable plant. I like to stay natural, so to speak.You can apply this 3x a day if you want,but 1x evert 2 weeks will keep those suckers away.
I would wash that stuff off if it where me as I make butter w/ leaves and feed them to my dogs.What are the active ingredients?

so your dipping them in the mix and then spraying them???

Not really. Dip now if possible if not spray. Repeat every 3 dayz 4 2-3weeks 2 ensure death of ALL mites.This goes for bigger outdoor plants.Indoor will be knocked out in bout 1-2 weeks

Brother when a senior member hooked this reciepe up I went and got a 50 gal t-can and made a huge batch.I covered the top of my pots and my bro and I dipped everything.It was AMAZING how this stuff works.Kills everything dead, what few survive "scramble" to the tops of branchs where they can B squished,lmao.
Dip what you can as soon as you can. Dip every clone now and from this day forth.Spray @ first sign of mites.Works for most all insects,goos for perimiter also.
I have no mites because of this lil mix, so happy happy joy joy.

so its safe to spray even though i sprayed something yesterday??? im just asking cuz i dont want to kill them if u know wat i mean! heres a link to the azatrol

hxxp://www.pbigordon.com/pdfs/Azatrol-SL.pdf

Did you really spray that stuff inside brother? Crazy stuff you got there. They won't even give the ingredients out,"other" just doesn't cut it round here. Guess that's the diffrence from consumption and profit. I tend to care what I smoke and consume. I mean come on here brother did you see all the PPE warnings ect... Not to mention "migrant worker applicants". Come on brother if it where me I'd find a biohazard waste depo and drop that toxic soup off.

Man I'd dip asap as that stuff has many health warnings visible, who knows what their hiding.But I only grow for 4 people-mother 2 brothers and myself.I care what we consume.

Latest posts

Back