First 1000 Watt Indoor Cali Medical Op

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When should i harvest them??

• mostly clear trichomes??

• mostly milky trichomes??

• milky and amber trichomes??

• all amber trichomes??

Results are only viewable after voting.
lol ya that stuff is pretty toxic! my buddy suits up from head to toe! supposily it works but thats just wat i hear! its the most expensive stuff around here so i thought i would try it and it might work, its omri approved! im gonna try your tea though and see how it works! i just cant wait to get my new house sprayed by clark pest control (i got termites and black widows like crazy) and then move all my stuff over there and start with fresh healthy clones and then ill dip them like u said throughout veg and then flower them and keep it cool and not go in there with the same shoes or same clothes! ill even take a shower everytime before i get near that door lol

This "tea" was passed to me with a high recommendation. I can't stress how WONDERFUL this stuff works. Altho I've never tried it on those nasty red mites you boys breed over seas !

ill be trying it shortly! i cant wait until im buggless! i know its gonna take some work but im willing!

how should i disinfect my hood, fan, inline fan, ducting, ac, tent, etc... befroe i bring it to my new pad! i dont want to bring 1 mite or egg or larva over there! wat should i do??? place a fogger in my house( i live in now) and then spray with 1/2 bleach 1/2 water mix????? im new to this game so im not real sure but if i rememmber correctly people are using bleach??????

I made a huge mix and washed my tent( ya I grow in a big tent,lol) inside and out. I changed my ducting and washed everything else,everything.I also dipped every plant in veg B-4 bringing into newly cleaned tent, then I now simply spray every 2 weeks in the flower room and bout 1x a month in veg. Altho I do dip each clone the day I bring it out the dome and also each seed as soon as 3 finger leaves show.Its well worth sprayin w/ nothin there than scramblin to kill, when your really spreadin round,lol. Get 1 w/ mites and dip in the "tea", watch for yourself.

DirtySouth said:
I made a huge mix and washed my tent( ya I grow in a big tent,lol) inside and out. I changed my ducting and washed everything else,everything.I also dipped every plant in veg B-4 bringing into newly cleaned tent, then I now simply spray every 2 weeks in the flower room and bout 1x a month in veg. Altho I do dip each clone the day I bring it out the dome and also each seed as soon as 3 finger leaves show.Its well worth sprayin w/ nothin there than scramblin to kill, when your really spreadin round,lol. Get 1 w/ mites and dip in the "tea", watch for yourself.

ya my tent is 6.5 x 6.5 x 6.5 ft, how big is yours????? ya ducting is cheap i might as well get new ducting! so u cleaned EVERYTHING with 50% bleach and 50% water??? im cleaning everything once the 6 other plants are cut down which will be soon, i wanna do one more water feeding to make sure to get all the nutes out so i dont got some chemy smoke!

9'L x 7'H x 6'W is the size of my tent. Believe it or not I used the tea to clean w/. I bought a new sponge mop and went to town. The only thing I didn't clean was the inside of my vortex fans,but nothin can live in there!

Flushin is touchy round these parts,lol. They say ya cant fluch outdoors now can ya!

DirtySouth said:
9'L x 7'H x 6'W is the size of my tent. Believe it or not I used the tea to clean w/. I bought a new sponge mop and went to town. The only thing I didn't clean was the inside of my vortex fans,but nothin can live in there!

Flushin is touchy round these parts,lol. They say ya cant fluch outdoors now can ya!

sorry ive been at the new house fixing her up and getting ready for the build! so you think i should clean everything with that mix or some bleach or other chemicals???? i want to clean everything REAL good before i bring it all to my new house, i dont want any spidermites or other bugs comeing into the new pad! im gonna try and make sure no bugs this grow

i just got my seeds also! im gonna germ them and take them to the new house wheres theres no bugs and let them veg up there with my 1000 after i clean everything deeply with something! god i hate bugs

i got some pics in my growroom thread!

Time4Plan-B said:
Hiya albino just repot the stretched cheese clone and all will be well it just looks like its rootbound and begging for a little food.

i agree with what ds says regarding ph being out and you may have overcompensated this with extra nutes.

the 3rd leaf picture have you by any chance dripped any water/nute solution on the leaf?

lastly id just go as long as you can with your plants in flower before the mites start to spin webs then id chop the lot as its very hard at this stage to effectively control them without the possibility of budrot.

then get your environment spik and span and start afresh with no mites.

btw most of us have had mites and until youve had them its a nightmare to understand what is up with your plants.

been there done that more times than i care to remember.

Time4Plan-B

ya mites are terrible! wat else do i need to do to get my envirmoment spik and span and perfect to the tee?????

as of right now my supplies for my new op are my 1000 watter my 12,000 btu portable ac and my piece of junk active air inline (306 cfm)!

my plan is to get 2 more 1000's and a 8 inch eclipse inline and a digi ph meter for my upcoming grow! i think things should go alot better for me next time! i think after all that is said and done and everythings hooked up i tihnk everything should be good and great, wat u all think?

AlbinoDanko12GA said:
first of all i wasnt even talking to you, i thought u left my journal for good, man was i wrong!!!!!

you in nor cal near sac??????
Typical Smackramento kid with bright ideas that is in over his head. Maybe try to lurk for awhile and post when you have something positive to share, or when you are gonna ask a vet some valued advice...in a respectful tone. It's not hard to have a lil humility and learn by reading first. Keeping your eyes and ears open and your mouth shut goes a long way on this board. Give credit where it's due and if you want to talk smack, you should back it up. The racist ** just shows what you're made of unfortunately..my guess is that ol' albino is from Rio Linda. Just my two cents...

bla bla bla

dude all that is done and over with! where u been at? u must be from Olivehurst, CA correct?????

anyway keep reading for updates thanks for posting

wouldnt smoke that if my life depended on it. And I definately would not bu that from a clinic here in socal. ESPECIALLY IF THERE IS A MITE PROBLEM. That herb is trash in my eyes. Start over. Sorry man.

My .02 as a med card holder in So Cal.

i never said i was selling it at a club! and i never said this was super fire! so thank you for posting and actually u would be surprised if u seen it kid! not all the plants were infested! and u would be surpised how much dank nugs actually have mites around here, get urself a microscope and check some **** out!

Anyway my slab is getting poured right now and ill be framing a lil later and then ill stand the walls tomorrow and cut the roof! seeds are germin in a paper towel in a baggy that i got from UK, should sprout tomorrow hopefully! anyway keep checking in for updates thanks

I thought we purged the anger from this thread? All that stuff posted between Albino, me, and the others is squashed... Everyone including Albino brought a more positive attitude to the table and moved on from there....
Lets try and keep it positive...

Thank You Hamster!!!!!

I Hate It When People Just Come In Out Of No Where And Start Talking Crap! Its **... I Dont Know Why They Do That! He Was Acting Like A Child And Not A Professional Like He Intended He Was Lol

Anyway My Slab Is Supossed To Be Done Today, All My Walls Are Framed And Ready To Be Stood Up! If All Goes Good Today Then Tomorrow I Will Have The Roof On And Ready For Electrical And Drywall! It Will Move A Lot Faster Once That Slab Is Done!
Also I Just Picked Up 5 Purple Rock And 3 Gdp Clones From Canna Care! Im Mothering Those Out And Germin My Seeds Right Now Actually, Ill Shoot Some Pics Later Of Everything

It sucks waiting around for something to get finished so that you can get it all done and get started....hope it gets done today...

nope they flaked again, SUPPOSILY they are coming tomorrow, we will see though, there fired if they dont show up! ill show u how fast i work when this slab gets poured, i cant wait bro, it sux, its like christmas lol

Hamster Lewis said:
I thought we purged the anger from this thread? All that stuff posted between Albino, me, and the others is squashed... Everyone including Albino brought a more positive attitude to the table and moved on from there....
Lets try and keep it positive...
EDITED and warning issued

edit

This thread is alive because the mods hve let it live not because I happen to post in it once in awhile... I was one of the first ones to call Albino out on his racist earlier post and things got out of hand. Everyone involved in that was spoken to and we all let bygones be bygones and moved on... I understand how easy it can be to read through this thread and take offense with some of the stuff he posted, I was there when it was posted and I took offense. It's his GJ and it doesn't hve to be a benefit to the forum to exist. He just has to abide by the rules. He has done a pretty good job of that since then and we all hve shown why this forum is better then others...The same people he bashed initially hve all tried to help him since... I think that says alot about the members here...

I do like the anology though...:)

everyone needs to chill smoke a paper square put the bongs down your a little too high we all know the best weed is in my lungs. L.A. med user

WHY ARE MY COMMENTS EDITED BUT NOT ALBINO'S??? LOL did I offend you?I think that I clearly and intelligently explained my position and mindset in my last post. HICK...if something needs editing just look at the page 1 of this thread. I'm upset because I was lured in here by the title and then I read this crap...the first few pages, and then respond to it (albeit late) but his racist putdowns are still there, but my response and comparison is edited/deleted?!? WOW IMHO you should delete his garbage as well, just to be fair...so we can move on...if that's what we're trying to do here ~420

Latest posts

Back