First ever grow (bagseed)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Stone...hve you thought about growing Auto flowering dwarf beans in that aero garden? That wld solve the issues with having to shut the system off to go dark as autos don't need a light schedule... also with their small status you wld hve less space issues... and lastly the whole grow wld be done in 60 days or so... lookin good though... I was so close to buying an aero garden for my first grow but then found this site and thought differently...

Well bad news gentlemen I got home yesterday evening from a weekend away to find I had been robbed, so I had to trash my grow and call the cops. EDIT up thing is I know who it was and there's probably nothing the cops can do cause my EDIT already been traded for crack and smoked up. So that is the end of this journal the next one will start when I finish my DWC and things calm down around here.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html
1. This is the most simple of rules. There are filters in place to block the usage of many words that are considered to be unacceptable in polite conversation. If you notice that a word you've typed is replaced by asterisks, then it is one of these words. Please reconstruct your post to reflect what you're trying to say, but without the word that was blocked. Adding spaces or other characters to the filtered word is not acceptable here. If you attempt to bypass the filter by using any means, it's a direct act against the rules of this site.

Hamster Lewis said:
Hey Stone...hve you thought about growing Auto flowering dwarf beans in that aero garden? That wld solve the issues with having to shut the system off to go dark as autos don't need a light schedule... also with their small status you wld hve less space issues... and lastly the whole grow wld be done in 60 days or so... lookin good though... I was so close to buying an aero garden for my first grow but then found this site and thought differently...
Yeah I was wanting to try some ak-48 beans but I decided I was going to make this for cloning and germing. I have been working on a DWC that I was wanting to use for flowering but I got laid off so all projects are currently on hold.

howak47 said:
stone check out my grow tell me what u think its bagseed aerogarden/cfl grow
Yeah I saw your setup on rollitup I like how you used some different lighting that was a good idea bro. I'll be watching your grow a little closer now since mine is over.

Got my fem. strawberry blues today and g-13 thai super skunk all from attitude, took about two weeks. Going to buy the rest of the stuff I need for my new setup within the next two to three weeks. I'm pretty excited.

hay man,
hows it going?
good to hear you got your seeds today!
have you checked out this site EDIT
i get my seeds for them, delivered in a week and a little cheaper then attitude, worth a look anyway!

glad to hear you got your order,, I just put an order in yesterday so well see how long it takes.

Latest posts

Back