First Ever Grow Complete. CFL/Hydro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sixx said:
Haha.. Thanks Chef... Yeah you just jumped the gun there getting in while I was driving blind with 2 flat tires in the dirt phase. I think I got my act semi together after that.
Yuh think!!!!!! Some beautiful bud ya got there!

AND it smoked as good as it looks good job Sixx..now get back to farmin:48:

Thanks for the compliments... much appreciated.

:yay: well done 6....those Ghetto light reflector is ingenious man...did ya cut ya fingers makeing them...:giggle:...its amazing what yall do with cfl's...I use them as well but not for entire grow...Cant wait to see your next grow...what will it be?...How much did ya yield from that grow?...we only get better and better..untill next time take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

It always amazes me what people are able to accomplish and do with cfls!
I salute you in not giving up, chalking that up to a learning experience, yeah I have lots of those.
Awesome buds, that looks like a good hash making strain, what kind is the one with all of the sugar on it?

Just one suggestion, as I dont even do it myself, I have been told that running that many spliters for your bulbs causes resistance and the bulbs to run hotter and not as efficient, than if they had their own sockets. Just something to think about if you do another cfl run, not sure if it would even make a marginal difference, as then you would be battling extension cords! Needless to say awesome work!

Thanks a ton for the comps. They were the same strain...I just happened to be around when that one seed fell out of a half-ounce bag of some kind of kush.... Dont know what kind of kush but I smoked it and about fell out of my chair.
Funny you should mention the Hash LOL...As I actually made some ghetto hash. Let me find the pics and I'll just add them up in here. BRB

What a great journal. I like how you captioned the pictures. Your grow was wonderful. I haven't done hydro but if that was your first grow I say good job.
Do it again.:D

Thanks for the pictorial. Nice nugs, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back