First ever indoor grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KBA in CT

Timmy!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
My seed is about done germinating. I want to put the seed in soil today. Do I use a regular 60 watt bulb to start out and then move to the high powered bulbs? Im growing it in a decent size cardboard box by the way, dont want nobody to find my baby. Give me some tips that you use in indoor growing like when to use nutes and regular watering, and anything else you can think of. Please it is greatly appreciated.

i grew myy first plant in a cardboard box using 4 23w(100w equiv). the box was about 2x2x3 and she grew great. i wouldnt suggest high power bulbs with the cardboard though cause of the heat issue and fire risk. even with my cfls i was having trouble keeping the temp down. i dont if it helped or not either but i had 2 soft white and two daylight cfls for the process.

here are some pics of my grow room
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19529

KBA in CT said:
My seed is about done germinating. I want to put the seed in soil today. Do I use a regular 60 watt bulb to start out and then move to the high powered bulbs? Im growing it in a decent size cardboard box by the way, dont want nobody to find my baby. Give me some tips that you use in indoor growing like when to use nutes and regular watering, and anything else you can think of. Please it is greatly appreciated.

get some cfl's. a regular bulb wont do anything for you but maybe burn your shack down. id suggest reading the lighting section on this forum to save you time and money on stuff you dont need. good luck. ive had good luck feeding pure ph'd distilled water for the 1st 3 weeks and then slowly work your way into nutes

yup, incandescent/regular bulbs are useless,same as halogen. to grow decent bud you`ll need decent lighting-i.e cfl`s or HID lamp.
read the sticky`s before you post they`ll answer the majority of your queries-any more problems afterwards then post away!
good luck man, there`s nothing like growing your own stash.

Latest posts

Back