First grow, 1000w DWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i grew one with just two colas and the buds looked swollen it did look seeded.

Used to have link in my sig to my play thread but i got rid of the link.

Newbud said:
Yeah i grew one with just two colas and the buds looked swollen it did look seeded.

Used to have link in my sig to my play thread but i got rid of the link.
Well I think I was wrong, there don't appear to be any more so called seeds growing anywhere. Not sure what they were all aboun but I am officially breathing a sigh of relief. Pics should be up tonight.

cant wait for them pics shock! one of my plants then fan crushed soo that ones dead im down to 4 2 AI's that still are not filling in whatso ever and 2 Thai SS. one has buds filling in all over it and they other is lacking behind to many plants in such a small area and I wasnt ready for the tie down things soo lesson learned dont matter got 6 clones allready with massive rootsmight plant them outdoors! any suggestions on that?

Criz

crizzo357 said:
cant wait for them pics shock! one of my plants then fan crushed soo that ones dead im down to 4 2 AI's that still are not filling in whatso ever and 2 Thai SS. one has buds filling in all over it and they other is lacking behind to many plants in such a small area and I wasnt ready for the tie down things soo lesson learned dont matter got 6 clones allready with massive rootsmight plant them outdoors! any suggestions on that?

Criz
Growing outdoors? I have no idea. Mine got too big and I had to do a lot of tying down. I am going to put up pics of how and where I tied off to. But I am probably not going to put them up until tomorrowish.

I am having PH problems again. Its jumping from 5.9-5.2- . My ppms are rising in some and falling in others. For. The most part they look pretty healthy. One of them has suh a giant root mass that its round around the bottom edges like the inside of the five gals. It was coverin the airstone so completely that I felt the need to add another airstone.

Newbud said:
Hows it goin did ya sort the issues?

Well i am going to change out bucket today, give em another good flush first. The one that had the severe nute-burn looking stress has the best looking growth just under the top canopy where more of the leaves, around 50% of each top leaf (the top 6" of plant) are all dryed up and totally dead. I was looking at the top buds and notices new leaves are starting to grow slowely so it is my hope that if I keep this gal lower on the ppms then she will do a lot better.

The fluctuating PH has been my biggest problem with this first grow. I just can't figure out what the deal is. I am just going to sit it out and keep adjusting I suppose.

My biggest plant needs a gal+ added every freakin day! She is a monster.

I did a lot of tying down with this grow (which you shall see whenever I get those pics up) due to the fact that I vegged for too long. Its really cool though to see some of the cola's I bent completely horizontal, are filling up themselves as well as shooting multiple little cola's off of the top towards the light.

I will try and get pics up by the end of the weekend, been really busy so we shall see.

Have you done any research on the nutes you use to see if there known to be unstable?
I have heard some say some are worse than others.
I did a DWC with canna A+B and found it to be quite stable :)

Newbud said:
Have you done any research on the nutes you use to see if there known to be unstable?
I have heard some say some are worse than others.
I did a DWC with canna A+B and found it to be quite stable :)

Not sure, I am using GH 3 part which I have seen quite a few people using on here without difficulty. I may think about changing that around for the next time or it will I am sure help to be growing all one strain. I tied them up a little more here or there and added some epsom salt to the two who were looking a bit lacking in MG. I tried taking pics while I had them all out but my camera was out of juice (go figure) but I will fo sure be puting them up tomorrow so be sure and check back and tell me what you think!

Ill be paiently waiting those pics shock. planted a few of the clones outdoors, im just going to forget about them and see what happens! I dug a 3ft circle aroud each little clone and added good top soil so we shall see in a few months!

Criz

My camera battery isn't charging for some reason. Not sure what tge deal is with it. As soon as I can get it working I will have those pics up. Plants are doing well. Ph is not fluctuating as bad yet after the last res change. Going to take a look at the trichs under my scope when I get home and see what they are looking like.

Random pic assortment. The one with all the dead leaves on top has been getting 250 ppms less than the other plants for two weeks now and has been doing 100% better on the lower leaves which IMO look perfect. But here they are in all their glory.

finally 079.JPG

finally 081.JPG

finally 082.JPG

finally 083.JPG

finally 085.JPG

finally 086.JPG

finally 087.JPG

finally 089.JPG

finally 090.JPG

if you notice in that first group of pics the cola that was tied horizontal, well the damn thing is getting to be pretty friggen massive. Its the length of my arm and growing little baby colas up off of it, and I have a decent wingspan. :fly:

I noticed a lot of tying:laugh:

How do ya have them tied so that those massive buds don't hang low?
Gotta love the growth rate on a dwc don't ya, I know I do.

pcduck said:
I noticed a lot of tying:laugh:

How do ya have them tied so that those massive buds don't hang low?
Gotta love the growth rate on a dwc don't ya, I know I do.

one of the pics shows how/where I tied them. I bought a few packs of small..not sure what they are called eye-let screws maybe? Tapped them into my lid tops and tied the branches down onto them. 3 of the five are tied and the other two are too small to warrant such effort. I really hope they bulk up more, but my trichs are all clear so I guess I have a while to go..

Wow, very impressive Shock! im down to 2, I know I gotta get some pics in my journal, maybe tomorrow of my 2 ladies, but dam Shock you are going to have some wieght!!!

Criz

Latest posts

Back