First grow, 1000w DWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crizzo357 said:
Wow, very impressive Shock! im down to 2, I know I gotta get some pics in my journal, maybe tomorrow of my 2 ladies, but dam Shock you are going to have some wieght!!!

Criz
I sure hope so. That is what I am a bit nervous about, being my first grow I am worried they won't bulk up anymore but I still have I would think 3-4 more weeks or so to go so we shall see.

Well, since I last updated this, I had a SM infestation problem that I think I got under control. One of my ladies is startibg to show some amber so I may be harvesting her soon. Who knows about the others though, they seem to have stopped growing for some reason, and I do have a herm somewhere in the mix cuz they are seedy. Do I still watch trichs when the plants expendibg its energy on the seeds?

My biggest is all but falling over with buds, i dont think I am going to be pulling very much weight off this harvest. The one that was doing the worst, I chopped her and just shredded her bud down and put them in the freezer. She has never recouped and I figured I wouldmake some hash out of her. My other big gal is budding up bud a bit wispy for some reason. If she packed some weight on I would be looking at a couple oz off her but I am not sure what the deal is.

it should get better with every harvest. at least that's how's it's going for me so far.. i had mite problems last summer but haven't seen a one so far this year. i'll be :watchplant:
:48:

ishnish said:
it should get better with every harvest. at least that's how's it's going for me so far.. i had mite problems last summer but haven't seen a one so far this year. i'll be :watchplant:
:48:
I mean it kinda sucks but this grow was all about learning for me. Figuring out what I want my room to be like, nute schedules, adjusting ph etc. Thats the reason I grew bagseed this time. I am thinking it will be a whole lot easier when I have all of one strain going. Its a pain having to cater to each plants needs ppm wise. Next go around, I will set up a mother/cloning chamber. Make room more efficient, flower sooner, and definately takemore preventative measures against the evil mite attacks. my goals for next time will be to secure a healthy mother, figure out how to transplant her to soil, and take clones. I hope everything goes well next time considering the cost of the NL#5xHaze I want to grow.

Latest posts

Back