First grow, 200w LED closet grow (Aurora Indica)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man i wish I had a dedicated ac. Looking good man I think I killed 6 satori seeds lol not off to a good start hope your skilled ways continue greening for ya ;-)

N.E.wguy said:
Man i wish I had a dedicated ac. Looking good man I think I killed 6 satori seeds lol not off to a good start hope your skilled ways continue greening for ya ;-)

Thanks Brody I appreciate that, sorry about the Satori's, the homie is growing some beans and man, Fueeggoo.

ANYWHO!!
Guess what this guy got in the mail today? :grinch: :yay: :headbang: :yay: :aok:

Talked to Matt from BCBUDDepot a couple of nights ago, he reassured me that it was company policy to make sure the delivery arrived within 30 days from the order. He also said it's policy they give me 2 seeds on the house( I got 3!!! ^___^ =3) I feel special. Got 15 Cannabis Cup Winning Beans for worlds best Indica for a ridiculous, but now it seems reasonable, price. Not ordering from them again, unless it's a small package from another company but still BCBUDDEPOT seeds, I would just can't afford it anymore. I'm Po. Haha

BCBD ;).jpg

BCBD GOD BUD SEEDS.jpg

BCBD GodBud Germ.jpg

god_cup.jpg

bcgb.jpg

Thanks Dr. Robertsozki!! ^_^ Those pix aren't mine tho, hopefully these beans turn out something close to similar if not as good as those beauties!! I hope 1 of the 6 seeds turns out to be a true Cup Winner!! :icon_smile:

day20 1.jpg

day20 babies.jpg

day20 cfl.jpg

Day20 under leaves.jpg

day20.jpg

Dr. Robertsozki said:
my bad I was tripping. well good genetics Im sure you can get them just as nice! GREEN MOJO!

LoL no worries bro, the effects of medical marijuana. Haha :icon_smile:
Yesterday night around 6pm my baby Vitraya looked fine, but around 12 when it was lights out, she was the only droopy one. Being the biggest one I considered it was time for a real place to live other than on plastic. So today I decided to plant them in their veggie homes. ^_^ Also got a root stimulator since Nirvana was lagging!! I hate how they have to ship their orders separately from the beans!! Got the seeds like a week ago dammit >.< AND got some potting soil, for I could not find Coco coir ANYWHERE, and perlite brings algae. So yeah, hereit goes.. Also all of my Snow White seeds have sprouted, well all but one.

planting materials.jpg

planting roots.jpg

planting seedlings snow whites.jpg

planting setup.jpg

planting transplant.jpg

Perlite does not bring algae. It improves drainage and virtually all good soil mixtures use perlite. Some potting soil is good, some is bad. I use a product from Home Depot that works great. You want something without added nutes or water holding crystals or any of that kind of stuff.

Since you are vegging, is there a reason that you are not running your lights 24/7?

Beautiful dog. I had a huge Siberian that lived to be 12. His name was Kelty and he "talked" to us all the time. Does yours "talk"?

The Hemp Goddess said:
Perlite does not bring algae. It improves drainage and virtually all good soil mixtures use perlite. Some potting soil is good, some is bad. I use a product from Home Depot that works great. You want something without added nutes or water holding crystals or any of that kind of stuff.

Since you are vegging, is there a reason that you are not running your lights 24/7?

Beautiful dog. I had a huge Siberian that lived to be 12. His name was Kelty and he "talked" to us all the time. Does yours "talk"?

Hay THG, thanks for stopping by. Aww that's awesome!! Sorry for your loss. I have 2, Osiris and Isis (Ozai is black and Ice is white)

And as for running them 24/7, Can I?? I thought that the dark period helped stimulate root growth? Please correct me if I'm wrong I want them to grow fast as possible!! I will run 24/7 if it's a-okay
More pix coming after I take my huskies for a walk.
All plants look happy in their new homes.

doggies.jpg

Doggies1.jpg

IMO, running 24/7 will give you the fastest growth with the closest internodal spacing. Some plants do require a dark period, but cannabis is not one of them. It will grow all the time it has light and other necessities.

Tell us more about the soil you got. If you are wanting to grow organic, there are some good soil recipes, teas and advise in that section. I took my last foray into organics last summer and am running organic again this summer. I love it.

So, do your huskies do that whining talky kind of thing that a lot of huskies do?

LOL They do EVERYTHING huskies do. Isis is like a cat tho, aside from being a lead puller and digger, she is docile and to her self most of the time. OSIRIS is a true husky. But he's the Omega because we had her first and this was her house first. They talk to me tho, ask for walks, to go to the bathroom, have convos while I'm high. Haha planning on getting 100% wolves when I purchase some acres. As for the Soil, I also purchased it from Home Depot. It's called 'SuperSoil' enriched with plant foods. I would love to go organic but need more revenue first for I want to do it correctly. Back to the soil, it has nothing but soil in it, which is why I picked it. I remember seeing one with perlite in it than remembering your advice. Thanks again. Analysis 0.14% Nitrogen, 0.09% Available Phosphorus, 0.02% Soluble Potash and 0.25% iron.
LoL we just went on a 10 mile walk/hike. They're pooped

:hubba: Vitraya is looking much more healthy. I think she's happy in her new, bigger home, now her roots can grow freely!! :icon_smile:

The huskies, bought them some Organic Bully Stix on our way home, they'll chew away at those things all day, great for their teeth too.
Pic 2 Ari, 2nd smallest
Pic 3 Aurora Indica, (Just as big as Vitraya now)
Pic 4 Tree of souls ^_^
Pic 5 no name, will call her Artemis.
Pic 6 All babies
Pic 7 Better look at Vitraya aka Tree of Souls
Pic 8 Set Up, put up a towel to keep the cool air and humidity in my closet
Pic 9 Snow White seedlings, day 6, way slower than the Auroras
Pic 10, Last nights moon, remember today is the 2nd SuperMOON of the year!! Don't miss out!! #IndigoSoul

MP.jpg

MP ari.jpg

Mp aurora.jpg

MP Vitraya.jpg

Mp no name.jpg

MP all babies.jpg

Mp vitraya better look.jpg

MP setup.jpg

Mp Seedlings.jpg

Tha moon.jpg

Thanks for the tip Hemp Goddess!! I appreciate it. Will take it to heart and start vegging 24/7 today. Thank you so much!! =)

Dr. Robertsozki said:
looking good under those LED. how long you planning on Vegging?
I'm also popping some more beans! they'll be the same age as yours!

Thanks Dr. Robertsozki!! Plan on vegging 8 - 10 weeks and same with flowering.
Awesome!! What kind of beans if I may ask? My BUD GOD seeds have yet to show root, I'm getting worried. Only germed like 6 out of the 15, only one cracked, but it still hasnt shown root. Super slow. Or faulty.

I didn't have great germination with the God's OG Kush that I germed--only 3 out of 5. I generally do better.

Those peat cubes can be a bit acidic. You might just want to start your seeds right in small pots in seed starting soil.

For sure, does it make a difference that I soaked them in PH water for 36 hours? I thought that would drain the acids and salts from it. But will do, next time I'm at the handy dandy store I will look for some starting soil. What's a good brand???

And it looks like 1 out of 6 for me which is really disappointed considering I had my first 2 germinations with 100% success rate. 5/5 with the Auroras and 5/5 with the Snow Whites. 1/6 with the God Bud, then again, I used all of the least healthiest looking seeds first. Still have 9 left so I'm not too worried. Saving them in the fridge til next season. The one that popped was the lightest healthiest looking one. She better be a beasT!!!!!

It might not be a she. You might want to pop a few more. Any seed starting mix should work fine. It is the only Miracle Gow product that is worth anything for cannabis, but for starting seeds, it is okay. Or anything else like that. You just don't want anything with nutrients or those water crystals or anything like that.

Latest posts

Back