First grow, day 14 flower pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom thumb

Reaction score
Hi, I'm back I took some more pics today when the lights came on, start of day 14, I'm done tying (Lst) all but the one in the big white container in the corner, it's branches aren't long enough to tie to the side of container as it's in a large container. This is my first grow indoor grow and I can't believe how this has become an indoor hobby that never gets boring.

red14a.jpg

red14b.jpg

red14c.jpg

red14d.jpg

red14e.jpg

red14f.jpg

red14g.jpg

red14h.jpg

I'm using a 1000w hps cool tube, between 18-24 " above plant tops

I use a watering can and lean over and push a couple branches aside and put the spout in under the branches and water away

Thats a heck of collection you got going there. Thats def'n too much for personal consumption so I'll be there in about 8 weeks to help figure out what to do with all the extra buds. You'll be able to pick me out because I'll be the guy with the s***-eating grin. You know the strain?

I've got three different strains going in there god bud, kemo (i'm not sure may be called lady kemo), and one critical mass. I'm going to take more pics today (day 17) check em out later, and about coming over, got lot's of room and I've only got to work 18 more days for the rest of the year, yeah all that time off IS paid, gotta love it.

Latest posts

Back