First Grow Ever. Very Excited!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah go gorilla man!! lol depends where you live if they have enough warmth right now, sorry bout the bad luck bro, hope it all works out for the better.

mastersativa said:
Yeah go gorilla man!! lol depends where you live if they have enough warmth right now, sorry bout the bad luck bro, hope it all works out for the better.

I don't want to say where I live due to obvious reasons, but I'm thinking its going to be a little hard as it dropped below 70 yesterday... Maybe if the plants were further along, but they are less than a month in veg. so doesn't look like it will happen. A friend of mine took for 4 of the 12 plants.... he doesn't know any thing tho... my poor babies are already burning, all have burn spots on leaves (he didn't put a fan on them and its in a closet with no circulation) :angrywife: Makes me want to kill babies... I'm guessing all this stress and the inconsisten light timing is going to turn them all males, but we'll see. Are their characteristics of female vs male plants? I told my friend you couldn't tell till they show sex, but he swears up and down that you can tell by the leaves??

Latest posts

Back