first grow first journal eeeks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello all another update {no pix}fired my second 400 last night,with 2 400mh there seems to be an abundance of light.heat went up a bit but i had play there so all is still very good.i am concerned about these plants they dont want to grow up for some reason its the start of the fourth week and their not even a foot tall but are a foot around wierd??

hi Danny- was checking out your grow!

love all the diff. varities you have there.

I'm not sure about your Q of why r they not growing, I have never grown weed in soil, I'm a hydro farmer.

but it maybe they are getting to much heat. ??

my 2cents-

keep us posted- it's all looking very good!

let me first say that i live for peeps to stop by and say high thanx so much ilbb.i didnt mean to implie that their not growing per say as they arent reaching for the sky if you know what i mean they are short and compact in fact they are so bushy that they shade themselves from light so im thinning now and hoping for height.i moved the light about a foot away to encourage them to get taller.what in your opinion is too much heat??temps are always less than 84 f rh never above 60??

thanx slowmo illd tell you the same but i think u already know thanx for the well wishes peace to you

Hey Danny..Things are looking good...How is the reveg going?..I heard it takes a while to reveg..whats your thaughts?..I stack my containers up until they go into 5 gallon containers..it gets some closer to light..just watch for heat..Photos from a cell phone are 100% better then none at all my friend..thanks for shareing with us..KEEP M GREEN

ill just say smoke that i love you man you are truthfully attractive!!man thanx 4 asking the reveg is frustrating at best its called faith that she'll do what you want her to do im 6 days new with her and last night she finally let loose with new veg praise be to the gods..i dont recommend for the faint of heart.as with the cloning.i would love to know whats wrong with me!!!ive read every sticky here and abroad bought the best powder still cant hammer out the right formula for that any tricks smoke??

Hey man, saw your post in my thread and thought i would pay a visit! Your plants are looking great man! For me though, mine are gone =[....they didnt die or anything, i put them outside for a bit and i come back and bam....there torn apart....animals!! thats a lesson for me! haha
But i ordered some seeds and they should be arriving soon!!

d.c i'll lite a candle for your lost girls man!!!im sorry mine are doin well and im so happy to see that ur still here

took some new pix tonight hope everyone likes..im so sorry bout the cell phone pix soon i will fix!!sriously tho this strain is gonna outgrow my space soon!!anyone ever have a problem with a strain too bushy??

0701080129_edited.JPG

0701080130_edited.JPG

0701080135_edited.JPG

0701080142_edited.JPG

0701080145_edited.JPG

i dont think the true density of those girls is evident from the pix.very nice plant but my buddie just had 100% male from this same begseed??anyone got any insight into why??anyways im watching them closely now..fingers are crossed hoping for girls

updates got brown spots on the leaves of two of my babies.so sad they were so healthy till now.[crying]..i have to go back thru the threads ive read so much here have forgotten what i read.i think i burned them early and they are just showing??all the burns are on the first set of fan leaves no higher??well i got homework see ya all around

Hey Danny...Sounds like your haveing some fun..the only thing I can say about cloneing is "patience"..I have tried a whole bunch of diffrent techs learned here on MP..but I do like rockwool and cloneX Gel...also found a Humidity dome helps..JMO..as far as bagseed goes....IMO..those have a Higher % of Male/Hermies then with some good genetics from a seed bank...Looks lke you may have Nute burned a bit..what are you feeding them with?..Looks like you mayB over water too..let that soil dry out and watch the fans spread out and not droop..thanks for shareing and KEEP M GREEN

hey smoke always look forward to your imo's.ur bad ***.i feed them f.f grow big i use the every watering formula on the bottle and give it to them every other time if that makes sense>??honestly been readin for over an hour no answers i know its not nute no burns on the tips just 2 leaves on one plant [mites]??im thinkin honestly its mites i will post pix here tonight as i dont want to clog with to many threads already discussed..

ok had a scare thought i had bugs!!but upon further inspection{cant go to my grow room vey often]i believe its nute burns tell me what ya think!!the rest are healthy pix
pic 1 is the burn
pic 2 is the incredible undergroth of this bagseed strain
pic 3 is most of the family minus a few
pic 4 my fave the skunk/african
pic 5 speaks for itself

0702082132_edited.JPG

0702082138_edited.JPG

0702082143_edited.JPG

0702082145_edited.JPG

0702082146_edited.JPG

dannyt70 said:
took some new pix tonight hope everyone likes..im so sorry bout the cell phone pix soon i will fix!!sriously tho this strain is gonna outgrow my space soon!!anyone ever have a problem with a strain too bushy??

hahahaha, check out my journal

dannyt70 said:
ok had a scare thought i had bugs!!but upon further inspection{cant go to my grow room vey often]i believe its nute burns tell me what ya think!!the rest are healthy pix
pic 1 is the burn
pic 2 is the incredible undergroth of this bagseed strain
pic 3 is most of the family minus a few
pic 4 my fave the skunk/african
pic 5 speaks for itself

as for the over nute question, not sure. but as for the thermo/hydrosumthinorother, do yo leave it in that spot? id think itd be hotter & wetter on top of the soil like that

Latest posts

Back